The Student Room Group

He's never had a girlfriend and it really puts me off.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
Lots of girls would love to have a boyfriend like him.

Evidently not, otherwise he would have had a girlfriend at some point.
Ok....what? If he'd had loads of girlfriends you'd be on here complaining about that too I bet....
Reply 42
Original post by gilesthewhale
lol no. I just have standards.

Not really

You're just picky about who you open your legs for.
Reply 43
Original post by RP Lover
He's my perfect guy except:
- he doesn't have my preferred physique
- he's not one of those "hot" guys
- sometimes he's shy and unsure of himself, I love constant confidence in a guy
- hes not one of those guys wanted by all the girls
- he shows his emotions too easily
- he sometimes lets me tell him what to do. No no no.

He's probably like this because he's never had a girlfriend before, you have to give him a chance and show him what a relationship is like instead of being a vain cow thats been building his hopes up and is just gonna kick when he's had his use. Either decide your gonna be open minded and continue to flirt, or leave him alone and stop flirting with him. And actually, he must have some confidence if he has been flirting with you and other girls (as you said)
Ask to have a bit of time just to yourself. Go out for a meal, go to one another's and watch a film. Get to know him, and you'll see if you like him. As has been mentioned, if all girls think like you he won't get anywhere. Of course it may be a mistake, you're still young and you have time to move on, but it could be the best decision you ever make!
I Prescribe a 3 - some.
Reply 46
Oh piss off OP. If you think he's an ugly weedy guy then stay away if you don't actually like him. What's your goddamn problem?
Original post by Callum828
Evidently not, otherwise he would have had a girlfriend at some point.

LOL! this

you cant help who you're attracted to :ahee:
Reply 48
Original post by 8086
Oh piss off OP. If you think he's an ugly weedy guy then stay away if you don't actually like him. What's your goddamn problem?

I do like him, its just that some things bug me and put me off. But otherwise I do like him. I normally go for "hot" guys. The guys who nearly all the girls fancy, and the guys who know what they're doing, the ones who won't let me tell them what to do etc. Yeah I know its a bit shallow but...I like this guy but I normally like a different type of guy
Reply 49
He's my perfect guy except:

If you look at things more closely you'll realise that a 100% perfect (:rolleyes:) guy rarely exists (if at all!!!).
So good luck hunting for that perfect guy in the real world.

There are often faults associated with any individual and there's usually nothing much you can do about it.
if you can't tolerate his faults just move on and stop making things too complicated.
Jeez!!!!!
give him a chance :smile:
Reply 51
If nobody ever gives the guy a chance then he won't ever have a girlfriend.

If you like him then go for it.
I like a guy who likes me and we're in the flirting stages just before we get together. But, he's the kind of guy who's never had a proper girlfriend, isn't a big flirter and can be a bit shy with girls. And it's putting me off so much.

I always find that I like him wayyy more if I see him with another girl or if I see other girls flirting with him.

Also, I'm a bit put off him because he's not like the other guys I usually go for. I usually go for good looking (in the majority of other girls' eyes), muscly guys. he's the opposite.

what should i do

Well... what do you actually like about him?
Reply 53
Original post by Rainbow-Dream
Well... what do you actually like about him?

He never fails to make me laugh, i can hang out with him for hours on end and not get bored, he is really cute some times. hes really like, loving and caring. some times i find his insecurity/shyness attractiv e
I like a guy who likes me and we're in the flirting stages just before we get together. But, he's the kind of guy who's never had a proper girlfriend, isn't a big flirter and can be a bit shy with girls. And it's putting me off so much.

I always find that I like him wayyy more if I see him with another girl or if I see other girls flirting with him.

Also, I'm a bit put off him because he's not like the other guys I usually go for. I usually go for good looking (in the majority of other girls' eyes), muscly guys. he's the opposite.

what should i do

Obvious troll.

What kind of girl wants a guy who flirts more with other girls ?

Biology says you probably don't exist.
He never fails to make me laugh, i can hang out with him for hours on end and not get bored, he is really cute some times. hes really like, loving and caring. some times i find his insecurity/shyness attractiv e

Don't let it put you off then. :smile:
Maybe he's just never had a girlfriend because the right girl never came along...
Original post by TheFlyingDutchman
Obvious troll.

Sad but sometimes it can make a guy seem more attractive. Like if it looks like other girls are after him and he's casually flirting and he has a certain swagger about him that can be hot. Obviously if I was in a relationship with a guy I wouldn't want him to flirt with other girls, but initially it can be a turn on.
Original post by Rainbow-Dream
Sad but sometimes it can make a guy seem more attractive. Like if it looks like other girls are after him and he's casually flirting and he has a certain swagger about him that can be hot. Obviously if I was in a relationship with a guy I wouldn't want him to flirt with other girls, but initially it can be a turn on.

Really ?

Never thought it would work like that.

Can't a guy just have swagger and confidence ? With lots of girls checking him out etc.

I certainly don't believe it matters to the point where not being a flirt puts you of. I find shy girls cute and I think it's kind of endearing and I know a lot of girls feel the same about shy guys.
Reply 58
Obvious troll.

What would i gain from trolling?....exactly what rainbow-dream said.
Reply 59
Really ?

Never thought it would work like that.

Can't a guy just have swagger and confidence ? With lots of girls checking him out etc.

I certainly don't believe it matters to the point where not being a flirt puts you of. I find shy girls cute and I think it's kind of endearing and I know a lot of girls feel the same about shy guys.

I don't like to see vulnerability or too much shyness in a guy at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending