The Student Room Group

Hair on girls..down there...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BambieWambie
If you just want sex then maybe you should find someone else who does shave.

Yeah that's what I'm probably going to do I think.
Reply 21
Original post by Zamolxes

I can live with a little hair, but I HATE GEORGE W!!!

Exactly!! I can deal with it if it's neatly trimmed, a landing strip or whatever....not when it's getting stuck between my teeth and I can barely find where my d1ck's supposed to go through the foliage!!!!!!
She probably feels horrendously embarrassed, do you really have to tell everyone online about it? I hope you were tactful about turning down sex....
Reply 23
I would have still has sex with her, I don't smooch the cooch anyways so a LITTLE hair won't bother me.
Reply 24
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan
She probably feels horrendously embarrassed, do you really have to tell everyone online about it? I hope you were tactful about turning down sex....

Yeah I was don't worry. I'm not an ******** I just don't like hairy pussy.
Reply 25
Do YOU trim?
Reply 26
she probably wasn't expecting anything to happen so didn't bother doing anything about it. I think most girls shave/wax that area a lot less often when there not regularly having sex
Wait, wait... you gave her ORAL then wouldn't have sex. I think the hairy bush had already done it's worst.
Reply 28
Original post by Arielle
Do YOU trim?

Yes.
Reply 29
Original post by PapaShmurff
Wait, wait... you gave her ORAL then wouldn't have sex. I think the hairy bush had already done it's worst.

Yeah, because it was pretty horrible I lost an erection...so couldn't really....
Reply 30
Her mum stole her scissors and hasn't given them back. Take that as a cue to go after her mum.
Even if i'm not sure i'm going to have sex, i generally tidy myself up (wax or shave) if i'm going to see someone romantically/i'm going out with/there is a thing going on with just in case. Also, it makes you feel more feminine, so it's not something i ever let get out of hand. If i was a guy i wouldn't want to go down on someone with a load of hair there, it's grim. It's just common courtesy really. All the girls that i know sort themselves out, i don't blame you for being repulsed.
Reply 32
if you are put off having sex with her because of such a minor issue like that, maybe you don't want sex from her all together? We all have 'imperfections' If you want your gf waxed, would you wax your pubes, chest, armpits if she desired? You can suggest to her, but be sensitive- i 'don't like hairy pussy' is not the way forward. Ultimately it's her decision; her body. '
Reply 33
maybe she left it because she thought it would force her to make sure she didn't have sex with you but then got carried away and did anyway. I've known people to do this with horrible embarrassing underwear
Reply 34
Original post by Alison1992
Even if i'm not sure i'm going to have sex, i generally tidy myself up (wax or shave) if i'm going to see someone romantically/i'm going out with/there is a thing going on with just in case. Also, it makes you feel more feminine, so it's not something i ever let get out of hand. If i was a guy i wouldn't want to go down on someone with a load of hair there, it's grim. It's just common courtesy really. All the girls that i know sort themselves out, i don't blame you for being repulsed.

Thank you!!

See I was feeling like a bit off an idiot/ar5ehole for being put off by it, but it's nice to know that most girls take care of themselves and I won't be coming across much more bush in the future.
Reply 35
Original post by poiuy
if you are put off having sex with her because of such a minor issue like that, maybe you don't want sex from her all together? We all have 'imperfections' If you want your gf waxed, would you wax your pubes, chest, armpits if she desired? You can suggest to her, but be sensitive- i 'don't like hairy pussy' is not the way forward. Ultimately it's her decision; her body. '

Nah trust me I've been trying to poke her for a while. Yes I would quite happily do those things..I'm not a great fan of body hair anyway tbh
I like my bush. What can I say? It's 'vintage'.
Original post by Arielle
Do YOU trim?

The two can't be compared, its not like a guy has hair growing up to the tip of his bellend.
OP, you did it all wrong. You should have refused doing oral but gone for just penetrative.
Reply 39
Cunninglingus is a lot less pleasant if unshaved, but that's just me. I don't know why girls think a load of moist pubic hair in one's mouth would be a turn on, especially when it gets all in your mouth and you have to cough up a moist hairball.

When they give oral it is so much easier, so they should give us a break and at least groom themselves somewhat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending