The Student Room Group

Men: how do you feel about your girlfriend's sexual history?

Scroll to see replies

If you can't handle the answer you shouldn't ask the question.
Original post by *Lollo*
If she is lying in this relationship, that is not the past. The cheating might be in the past (might also not...) but honesty to your partner is crucial. Are you still with this woman?

Forgot to mention she lied about cheating, told me a story how her bf and her broke up...then when drunk slipped out she cheated on him. Trust me this is only half of it.
She's done a lot of inappropriate things, some bordering on cheating - I broke up with her, got back with her, she still acted ridiculously - sort of broke up with her but she pleaded so much we're still 'seeing each other' - it's complicated - I should break up with her, but due to my personal circumstances it's difficult - don't want to derail thread but I will say from this experience the past definitely isn't the past and defines another person's character.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Manesh2468
i dont get your mentality if you fall in love one day and i actually mean love then would u be happy to know that the person you love has had meaningless sex with soo many people that he dont cant even keep count and you may just end up like one of them to him? Love is purity not meaningless sex with people all the time having sex with soo many people can say alot about a person, it actually hurts when your in love with someone and you find out they are like that cose before u may never think that theyve had sex with soo many people and you have a particular view about them, when you find out the image is shattered and you question you view on the person, maybe youve not fallen in love yet ( love not meant as sex) .

I dont agree at all :smile:
I personally couldnt care less how many girls my boyfriend has been with it makes absolutely no difference what so ever if he's been with 1 or a million girls.

Meaningless sex is a lot more fun than masturbation. If youre single then enjoy your life how you want to enjoy it.

I could never want a boyfriend that smokes, if my boyfriend took up smoking id literally seriously never kiss or have sex with him even if he hadnt had a smoke for a week, its totally disgusting imo. - Everyone is different.
Reply 43
Uh, yeah. One night stands are incredibly unattractive to a guy. He knows that if you've done it before, then there's a good chance you'll go to a bar, flirt, say you have a boyfriend jokingly, flirt some more. He'll lean into you, you into him... and he'll draw back, saying he respects you too much to kiss you. Your undies will get a bit wet at this point. You'll go back to his place to check out his record collection, and test your resistance, stuff will happen.

And then because it's in the past, your boyfriend won't know about it till he sees sores on his genitalia.
Original post by Jessica20
I dont agree at all :smile:
I personally couldnt care less how many girls my boyfriend has been with it makes absolutely no difference what so ever if he's been with 1 or a million girls.

Meaningless sex is a lot more fun than masturbation. If youre single then enjoy your life how you want to enjoy it.

I could never want a boyfriend that smokes, if my boyfriend took up smoking id literally seriously never kiss or have sex with him even if he hadnt had a smoke for a week, its totally disgusting imo. - Everyone is different.

lol so a penis thas been up 20 girls and is goin up urs is not disgustin to u?

u seem like a good person but ur mentality is way too low if you can compare sex to masturbation, and if ur man had been with 1 million girls therd be a high chance of stds lol so gl its only till u get something serious that ul realise how silly uve been =/ hiv kills! lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Rancorous
I agree but she's not alone. Like someone said above, girls don't have as much as a problem with it as men tend to - a lot of girls seem to see their sexual past as having nothing to do with you...My girlfriend has said to me 'you have no right to be angry or upset about my past, the past is in the past' - she had cheated on all three of her ex boyfriends, cheating twice in the last 5/6 months before she met me, had met up with a guy she had slept with without telling me, then lied to me initially when it came up in conversation with friends and told me he was a guy she'd just pulled AND had sex with a series of one night stands without using condoms and hadn't gotten herself tested while we were having sex without condoms.

But 'the past is the past'...

i get u, the "past is the past" but its really important to us men since we dnt wna be with no slag whos slept with 5 mans before gettin to us, its messed up unless tha mans a slag then slag + slag = no problem, slag + normal person = normal person peed , normal person + normal person = no problem. i feel your pain =/
Reply 46
Original post by Manesh2468
lol so a penis thas been up 20 girls and is goin up urs is not disgustin to u?

Why would it be disgusting? If he was putting up another guys rear then thats disgusting, but to gay people its not lol
Original post by Jessica20
Why would it be disgusting? If he was putting up another guys rear then thats disgusting, but to gay people its not lol

true up a boy would be disgusting, but thas like saying youd sleep with the other girls that he slept with too cose ur mixin stuff that i dnt need to go into detail bout lol.
Reply 48
you should say a. ' there's no correct answer, so I'd rather not discuss it' or b. lie! But generally, there is no correct answer- too few and they'll think that you want to marry them and too many and you're a slut. Who's to know what their standards are, so, if possible, go for a. And either too few or too many- they're going to start picturing it. The past is the past.
Original post by eilidho
you should say a. ' there's no correct answer, so I'd rather not discuss it' or b. lie! But generally, there is no correct answer- too few and they'll think that you want to marry them and too many and you're a slut. Who's to know what their standards are, so, if possible, go for a. And either too few or too many- they're going to start picturing it. The past is the past.

does the vagina not change after losin vaginity lol , your talking like a slag will still be like a virgin, the past cant be the past since if a man knows that the womens slept around with other men then who knows what will happen during there relationship its like if theres a girl that looks all cute and nice and you ask em out, n they go out with u, then 5 months later u find out theyve slept around with 5 men before, its realy gna break the image they had of the women

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending