The Student Room Group

Why do guys always think they're so great in bed, even when they're not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Baled

Original post by Baled
This. It's funny how women have the freaking audacity to complain about men being "bad" in bed, when most women let guys do all the work in bed. It must be so easy to be a woman. You can be completely lazy and still blame the guy if the sex is bad :top:

Being "good" in bed is EXTREMELY EASY for women. Blowjobs are probably the easiest thing to do, and how hard is it to spread your legs and rotate your hips every now and then?

It's much more difficult for men. They have to stay hard and keep shagging for ages, choose the positions, make her cum several times, and lick pussy which is not exactly easy if you compare it to giving blowjobs.

And like you said: many women can't even open their god damn mouth to tell a guy what they like and what they want in bed.

Oh boo hoo, grab me the violin! We carry a baby around for 9 months with ongoing agony, you try that? You men soon disappear when you hear there's a baby involved though, don't you? It's easy enough to impregnate a girl, but not so easy to pay up child support or raise the child eh? So I think it equals itself out in terms of a guy doing his bit in the bedroom, don't you think?
Reply 21
Original post by Kaitlyn89
Oh boo hoo, grab me the violin! We carry a baby around for 9 months with ongoing agony, you try that? You men soon disappear when you hear there's a baby involved though, don't you? It's easy enough to impregnate a girl, but not so easy to pay up child support or raise the child eh? So I think it equals itself out in terms of a guy doing his bit in the bedroom, don't you think?

LMAO :rofl:

Is that REALLY your best argument? Are you for real?
Damn, I would be seriously embarrassed by reading that if I was a female.
Reply 22

lmfao

Dont listen to him talk about sex. He is a virgin and is the same height as a schoolgirl ( totally srs)

TSR gossip travels fast ;_;

Speaking from experience?

You have much bigger problems than guys performances darling.

Why would you even bring that up.

The thread is about guys thinking the're good at sex, when they really aren't.

He raised some valid points. Why would you choose to ignore them and go off in a completely different direction?
Why do girls think it's their role to judge men for their sexual performances while not considering their own? Why do women think of themselves as godesses who don't have to do anything more than lie back and be pleasured?

Ever noticed how the one common denominator of all of your bad sexual experiences is that you were involved? :holmes:
It takes two to tango.

:nopity:
Reply 27
Original post by Blueflare
Why do girls think it's their role to judge men for their sexual performances while not considering their own? Why do women think of themselves as godesses who don't have to do anything more than lie back and be pleasured?

Ever noticed how the one common denominator of all of your bad sexual experiences is that you were involved? :holmes:
It takes two to tango.

Spot on. It's pathetic how the vast majority of women think that they're so perfect and that they do everything right during sex.

Guys may judge women for their sexual performances, but it is PRIMARILY a woman-thing.
I have no doubt that some women have sex just so they can tell their friends how awful he was - even if he wasn't.
Reply 28
All the males reading this thread are laughing at you. Terrible attempt at insulting us.
Well I certainly enjoy it. For the 30 seconds that I take to blurt I feel like a God. I assumed women felt the same.
Reply 30
i'm so good in bed because i'm sooo legend-wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy!
Reply 31
Original post by Anya~
lmfao

Dont listen to him talk about sex. He is a virgin and is the same height as a schoolgirl ( totally srs)

TSR gossip travels fast ;_;

This coming fom the pathetic heightist and size-queen :facepalm:
I'm guessing you're a lazy fvck just like her.
Reply 32
Original post by magicL
i'm so good in bed because i'm sooo legend-wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is dairy!

Haha. Barney Stinson :top:

Lol, as mentioned before it takes two to tango
Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal
I don't think I'm great in bed.

Why do girls always make generalisations?

Slight irony there.
Original post by Tommyjw
Because a girl will often not tell him if he isn't.

Thus, if she has an orgasm, or fakes it , or doesnt but just seems to enjoy it. He will think is good.

If women went around telling every guy exactly they how felt honestly, men would be different.

You Sir are a 'logical genius'... OP it's the female gender's fault as clearly set out above...
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Slight irony there.

That's what I was going for :p: Quite excited that you got it! I was expecting loads of neg rep.
Reply 37
Original post by Baled
Haha. Barney Stinson :top:

that wasn't a bareny stinson quote, although I hear that guy's awesome!
Goddammit, these untalented loudmouths give the rest of us arrogant casanovas a bad name.
Reply 39

You're an idiot
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending