The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Limitless
I'll probably be getting a job over the summer. :redface:

Ah same, with a bit of luck I should be getting a job in a care home. Two birds with one stone but I'll have no free time on Saturdays.
Original post by sumsum123
Ahh eid! I forgot :tongue: , i booked mine 31st August :rolleyes:

Gutted. I think you can cancel and change it though.
Original post by Normandy114
Ah same, with a bit of luck I should be getting a job in a care home. Two birds with one stone but I'll have no free time on Saturdays.

Yeah, how do you apply for a job at a care home/hospice do I just walk in and hand my C.V in?
Original post by oHellno
Why should I shut up about Malik? He's so beautiful :puppyeyes: Hahaa she's sweet, irl, or at least around the family she's so quiet and like sensible, but then her and her friends on facebook seem a little crazy. It's strange :frown:

Are you being serious about your room? :nothing: That's disgusting. I accidently left orange peel on my desk for a few hours during exams and was disgusted at myself :lol: LOL please sort that out thought, that is not cool, or hygienic. :nope:

Nah, I'm not applying to all three of those, maybe one or two. Leeds to very unlikely, but haven't ruled it out just yet. Haha why, where are you thinking of applying? I am not ashamed of my motherland :cool:

Don't wanna diss the mother in law, I get it :h: LOL I don't watch it often enough for you to sympathise with her. Mm, double negative there makes a positive :teeth: Can you make a nice cup of chai?

Blates :h:

Cause he's a faggot. I know, typical paki, different in front of friends to family. I actually sympathise with her propa.

Yes. No joke. Take a few zeroes off the last two numbers but not the chewing gum one. You just a crybaby, anyway I'll have you to clean my room up soon init haha.

Leeds Birmingham 1BMAT undecided on last one.

Hahaha, I genuinely laughed out loud at that. Lowe double negatives. Alright, not incredible.

Totally blates
Reply 3584
Original post by JChoudhry
:dontknow: I just like the names of those Uni's :laugh:
I don't know too much about the BMAT/UKCAT, but I think I'd do better in the BMAT since I'm probably dyslexic and the UKCAT has weird questions. No, I haven't booked it. I might not even do it lol

Yeah, I'm sticking to London. lol :smile:

God, tell me about it. Reading 5 paragraphs of detailed info in about 3 seconds :colonhash:
Nah, you might as well do it - just in case and so you have a better chance of getting into more unis.

Imperial does sound good - I was discussing this with someone else on this thread :lol:
Reply 3585
What dates is everyone doing their UKCAT?
I'm hoping to do it near the end of august but not on the last day of august because I think it could be eid. :biggrin:

2 days after results day. I figured, if I get good grades I'll be in a good mental state for the ukcat.

(just don't ask me what I'll do if I get d's)
Original post by sablarrr
2 days after results day. I figured, if I get good grades I'll be in a good mental state for the ukcat.

Good idea actually. What day is results day?
Reply 3587
Original post by Straight up G

Thurs, 18th august :gah:
I didn't want to book before, cos I'd be all nervous and apprehensive for results day. Just hope I get good grades - i don't want to work my arse off next year to compensate.
Reply 3588
Original post by Straight up G

Yo man don't think your wife wants in so I'll ask cz ok? :smile:
Reply 3589
Original post by cz100
wow, your experiences all sound pretty, erm, hands on

Hey cz, when the time comes fancy doin' some UKCAT and BMAT prep with da G and I? :smile:
Original post by Nator
Yo man don't think your wife wants in so I'll ask cz ok? :smile:

She does dont worry, ask anyone and everyone

I haven't booked mine yet. £65 :eek: friggin day light robbery.
Reply 3592
Original post by Nator
Hey cz, when the time comes fancy doin' some UKCAT and BMAT prep with da G and I? :smile:

Sure, I need all the help I can with those buggers.
Reply 3593
Original post by cz100

Awesome, well let me know once you have finished your exams, then we can start with some UKCAT stuff :smile:

I completely forgot about results day! I was going to book mine for the 19th just by chance... that might be a bad idea if my Alevels turn out bad :tongue:
God, tell me about it. Reading 5 paragraphs of detailed info in about 3 seconds :colonhash:
Nah, you might as well do it - just in case and so you have a better chance of getting into more unis.

Imperial does sound good - I was discussing this with someone else on this thread :lol:

:dontknow: Let's see if I want to :laugh: I might. Don't know if I want to stress on it too much :p:

But you do have a valid point, I'll consider it :smile:
:dontknow: Let's see if I want to :laugh: I might. Don't know if I want to stress on it too much :p:

But you do have a valid point, I'll consider it :smile:

Original post by Quackers93
I completely forgot about results day! I was going to book mine for the 19th just by chance... that might be a bad idea if my Alevels turn out bad :tongue:

Original post by Nator
Awesome, well let me know once you have finished your exams, then we can start with some UKCAT stuff :smile:

Original post by cz100

I haven't booked mine yet. £65 :eek: friggin day light robbery.

Salamunaylkum to muslims on here/ hello to everyone
i'd like to ask something, if you've done exams or have a few left,
how much work experience have you got/ are planning to get? i've got none as it's difficult and i keep getting rejected.
also, does anyone know how they are revising on the UKCAT? and how they find it?
any tips, like on the math section?

=/ i'm predicted terrible a/s results, but have booked the UKCAT for the 3rd of september
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by a will way
Salamunaylkum to muslims on here/ hello to everyone

i'd like to ask something, if you've done exams or have a few left,

how much work experience have you got/ are planning to get? i've got none as it's difficult and i keep getting rejected.

also, does anyone know how they are revising on the UKCAT? and how they find it?

any tips, like on the math section?

=/ i'm predicted terrible a/s results, but have booked the UKCAT for the 3rd of september

You're annoying.

I've done 2 weeks at two GP's. Plan to do a week at a hospital, and then a month in another hospital.
UKCAT, I might not do. Just practice questions.
You're annoying.

I've done 2 weeks at two GP's. Plan to do a week at a hospital, and then a month in another hospital.
UKCAT, I might not do. Just practice questions.

sweet, looks like you're sorted / almost - can you advise me how to get gp work experience?
it's very difficult for me to really get anything to be honest=/
Original post by a will way
sweet, looks like you're sorted / almost - can you advise me how to get gp work experience?
it's very difficult for me to really get anything to be honest=/

Try harder. :wink:

GP work experience is the easiest to get.

Latest

Trending

Trending