I just pretend that the last few series didn't exist :daydreaming:

D:
It does. In my heart. :tongue:
They should have never made season 10. An abomination! :redface:
Original post by SarahTM
D:
It does. In my heart. :tongue:
They should have never made season 10. An abomination! :redface:

It would have been okay I guess if they hadn't destroyed EVERY aspect of the original show and just used completely new characters. That way I might've accepted it. :rolleyes:

You know a programme is going downhill when all of the main characters start having kids :|
Original post by Joseppea
It would have been okay I guess if they hadn't destroyed EVERY aspect of the original show and just used completely new characters. That way I might've accepted it. :rolleyes:

You know a programme is going downhill when all of the main characters start having kids :|

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :'D that's hilarious and true :P
And everyone's married - even the Janitor. What? :|
Original post by SarahTM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! :'D that's hilarious and true :P
And everyone's married - even the Janitor. What? :|

Awwwwh, the Janitor! :biggrin:

"I've predicted a couple of things over the years. The kitchen fire of '97. The kitchen fire of '98. The arson conviction of Luis the Fry Cook. And of course, the eventual termination of the hospital's "Convicts-to-Cooks" program."
Awwwwh, the Janitor! :biggrin:

"I've predicted a couple of things over the years. The kitchen fire of '97. The kitchen fire of '98. The arson conviction of Luis the Fry Cook. And of course, the eventual termination of the hospital's "Convicts-to-Cooks" program."

Did you notice he was right about Bin Laden? O.o

'What is it with steel wool. Is it steel? Or is it wool?'
Original post by SarahTM
Did you notice he was right about Bin Laden? O.o

'What is it with steel wool. Is it steel? Or is it wool?'

Yeah I shouted it at everyone in the room within seconds of seeing the news :tongue:

Wow, I'm gonna have to acquire and then watch every Scrubs episode again now xD
Yeah I shouted it at everyone in the room within seconds of seeing the news :tongue:

Wow, I'm gonna have to acquire and then watch every Scrubs episode again now xD

*high five for Scrubs geekishness* :biggrin:

They should put that section on the UKCAT :tongue:
Original post by SarahTM
*high five for Scrubs geekishness* :biggrin:

They should put that section on the UKCAT :tongue:

:') If only.

:five:
Reply 4688
Hello everyone... i was wondering whether Queens Mary university is flexible in GCSE grades? or what grades do they usually pick students from ? pleasee help..

Which uni is quite flexible with GCSE grades ?
Original post by loz876
Haha yes, I think I'll happen to have a large supply of chocolate on me when I go to find my teachers for references! :wink:

Chocolate is a good tactic :rolleyes:
Is it worth doing the BMAT anyhow.. even if I'm not looking at any of those universities?
Original post by MrsNorthman
Is it worth doing the BMAT anyhow.. even if I'm not looking at any of those universities?

Not really.

The BMAT is only of any use to those unis which use it. It isn't a qualification :smile:
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Not really.

The BMAT is only of any use to those unis which use it. It isn't a qualification :smile:

But I was thinking if I get a good score I could consider putting one of those down.. I quite like UCL.

What is in the BMAT anyway??
Original post by MrsNorthman
But I was thinking if I get a good score I could consider putting one of those down.. I quite like UCL.

What is in the BMAT anyway??

Well yes if you are considering going to a uni that uses the BMAT then go for it :smile:

No idea, didn't sit it :tongue:
Original post by superman no am i
you know, i wouldn't mind you being my doctor

if i want a normal life, are there any professions which would let me have the week-end and also allow me to play video games? or do sports?

Well to get anywhere in life you have to work hard. Whether it be medicine or hairdressing you still have to be committed to your chosen career.

I'm sure we all want time off and a career which affords us a 'normal' life, but to reach that stage you need to graft and sacrifice things which you might enjoy :redface:
Original post by superman no am i
firstly, are you in year 12?/finished it

if so , then you don't know your score untill after you've applied

Yeah year 12. Oh OK I won't bother then. Thank you though :smile:
whats the best sort of things to do for medicine if i take a gap year (on a very limited budget (: )
Hii :smile:

I was thinking of doing the SFBac, and was just wondering if anyone else is doing it and if its worth doing??
Need that new BMAT book that comes out on 1st July, the official one doesnt have enough questions for decent preparation, and i'm almost done with the past papers :/

It's the critical thinking ones i need most practice with, might go look up past papers of those on OCR site
Reply 4699
The publication date for the BMAT book must have been moved forward, it was mid July and I preordered it, got an email saying it's dispatched today.

Latest

Trending

Trending