The Student Room Group

Boner when kissing

Even if im just kissing her, fully clothed i get a massive boner.

Just feels kinda stupid

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My boyfriend sometimes does to . . .
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's not that unheard of.

I know of several other people who have said the same thing, it's completely natural.

If it bothers you maybe try not 'making out' - try more like kissing a little, stop, kissing a little more. Or try and find some techniques to prevent/bring down the boner?
As stated, it's common and natural so don't worry too much.
I don't understand how people can kiss and not get one. That said, I've never had any sort of sexual experience.
This happens to me. If we're in my room or anywhere else in private i get a full on boner, but if we're kissing in public i get like a "half boner". Only if we kiss "properly" tho, so not just a peck
Reply 5
I get one when I look in the mirror.
Original post by amime
I get one when I look in the mirror.

Outta rep :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by Spoonforknife
Outta rep :frown:

don't worry, i had spare :wink:

and OP, i get a stiffy from practically anything sexual... if anything, i think girls like it? well at least that's what i've been told before ha
I had a guy have a boner the whole time we were kissing, and he came (fully clothed) after nothing more than making out for a while! I don't think it's that unusual?
Also, I don't get how a girl wouldn't like it - it's basically like "You're so hot that even kissing you gives me a hard-on", even if guys always get a hard-on from anything remotely sexual, it still feels like a compliment.
My boyfriend does all the time, I just take it as a compliment. It reallly doesn't bother me - infact it's hot.
Reply 11
Don't worry, if my husband was anything to go by it's totally normal.

Original post by gypsyclimber
My boyfriend does all the time, I just take it as a compliment. It reallly doesn't bother me - infact it's hot.

Love your avatar.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by meenu89
Don't worry, if my husband was anything to go by it's totally normal.

Oo a fellow Boris.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Even if im just kissing her, fully clothed i get a massive boner.

Just feels kinda stupid

This used to happen to my ex quite often , and judging by the replies in this thread its not unusual at all. :wink:
Reply 14
Getting a boner while wearing skinny jeans on an early morning train is more embarrassing. The girl wasn't even that hot, but she wasn't holding onto anything, so every time the train braked, she was basically leaning right up against me. If only I'd turned around, she'd have seen another pole to hold onto.
Original post by spiral87
Wearing skinny jeans on an early morning train is more embarrassing. The girl wasn't even that hot, but she wasn't holding onto anything, so every time the train braked, she was basically leaning right up against me. If only I'd turned around, she'd have seen another pole to hold onto.

Yeah, that is embarressing.
Original post by spiral87
Getting a boner while wearing skinny jeans on an early morning train is more embarrassing. The girl wasn't even that hot, but she wasn't holding onto anything, so every time the train braked, she was basically leaning right up against me. If only I'd turned around, she'd have seen another pole to hold onto.

lol that really is a bit embarrasing. When I was like in Year 9 I remember I used to get a boner so often over practically nothing, even in lessons at school, but now, aged 18, for some reason I never get random boners at all. Ok, apart from when I'm in my room at home of course.
Reply 17
Nothing strange or unusual about that, especially if you're in your teens/early 20's, your hormones be rampagaing. Hope she takes it as a compliment
Oh don't be afraid of that, most of my ex boyfriends have done, it's a turn on when you glance down and see them pitching a tent :wink:
Reply 19
tie it down if it bothers you too much.

Quick Reply

Latest