The Student Room Group

Girlfriend wears leggings in public.

I've got a slight problem with my gf that is always wearing tight leggings whenever we go out. Her bum shape is clear for everyone to see and I sometimes catch guys checking her out. The problem is that I am not entirely sure on how to tell her to cover up without making her feel trashy.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She's probably going by the phrase 'If you've got it, flaunt it'. If you have an issue with it just tell her.
Man up
Reply 3
So what. I wear leggings in public all the time.
Reply 4
Lol grow up it's just a fashion trebd
You should tell her, maybe it's out of comfort and not to draw attention to her bottom. Either way, it shouldn't be a massive problem, it's understandable that you feel this way.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
You can wear leggings in public too if you want :console:
You should feel like a boss when guys check her out knowing that you get that fine ass every night :sexface:
Reply 8
its getting colder now anyway, she'll have to wear abit more
Reply 9
Well thanks to a blondie yesterday i got full view of her ass and thong almost transparent they were that tight..... thanks leggings :cool: though i hear your prob bud yeap i agree with the above post man up!
So. There checking her out and envying what YOU have. Nothing wrong with that.

Reply 11
I really don't like girls who wear leggings like trousers. It NEVER looks good. Some people seem to think 'I'm not fat so I can wear whatever. Really doesn't work that way.

I think it's best you just leave her be. I can't really see a way that you could tell her without her being upset with you.
Reply 12
Original post by Aries1992
So. There checking her out and envying what YOU have. Nothing wrong with that.

She's not a thing. You want people to envy her like you got the latest iPhone.
Utter Slag (not really, chill out a bit)
Seriously?

I wear leggings all the time. Not because I want guys eyeing my legs/bum up, but because they're really comfy. She probably wears them for the same reasons.

Also, you sound incredibly insecure if you feel threatened by someone else just *looking* at your girlfriend. Work on your self-confidence issues, rather than trying to force her to wear other clothes to make yourself feel better. It's her choice what she wears - not yours. If I was going out with a guy who tried forcing me to change my clothing because of his insecurities, he'd be gone in a second.

As others have said: grow up.
Reply 15
Original post by ImGlad
She's not a thing. You want people to envy her like you got the latest iPhone.

I am afraid thats what girls do, they try to be a thing
Reply 16
unless they're like proper transparent then i don't really see the problem? But if it's bothering you that much then just say something to her
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
I've got a slight problem with my gf that is always wearing tight leggings whenever we go out. Her bum shape is clear for everyone to see and I sometimes catch guys checking her out. The problem is that I am not entirely sure on how to tell her to cover up without making her feel trashy.

You have a problem with boys looking at her bum, yet you see right through her past which it most probably full of drunken one night stands - btw this is assumption is pretty safe to make these days! not even kidding.....
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous

You should tell her, she will probably appreciate the fact that you care so much about her.
I agree with you that girls shouldn't wear tight leggings with short tops in public.
Dump her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending