The Student Room Group

If I can't meet a girl clubbing, where the hell can I meet one.....?

Scroll to see replies

if you want to meet a girl to have more than just a one-night-stand with, clubbings really not the place. or even for just one night - most girls are dancing with guys for attention, or just a kiss rather than full sex. just try to get out more and see a wider circle of friends - go to more house parties, get a new hobby, anything like that. and work on your confidence, its the best turn-on :smile:
Nice thread :biggrin: . I like clubbing as i get to meet and dance with girls (which guy doesn't) :biggrin:.I will just throw myself in to the dancing and really feel the music which just makes me happy.I'll also be subtly scanning my surroundings and will just try to connect with a girl through eye contact or mutual dance.If they oblige,i'll be decent and see how far the girl is comfortable to go.I never grab a girl and grind on her,it is always a built up dance and they mostly just turn and i just follow suit.I apppreciate just dancing with a girl in a clean way as it is a privilage,but if they are willing to go further,i have no qualms with that.

Girls have no problem with me running my hands all over their beautiful bodies,but i too get a bit frustrated sometimes.They will let you touch them everywhere and then you offer to buy them a drink.Can you believe it when they tell you that they have a boyfriend,yet they let you do all that and even snog.
That is why i am a bit apprehensive with offering to buy drinks as i don't want to be taken for a mug.I will only buy drinks if i can see light at the end of the tunnel and will not be treated as some drink dispensing machine :biggrin: :angry:.

Some girls have even told me that they have bf but after turning on the charm out the charm and a tongue dripping words of honey,poetry etc they have let me kiss them etc but taking them home is always a hit and miss thing.Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.

To be honest,they are not the sort of girls you want for a relationship,they are good for a cold night but you have to be very careful and take serious precautions with them.I personally think it is just the atmosphere,all that build up with the dancing,sorry,did i forget to mention the filthy escapades and the flattery :biggrin: and just having fun as the night wears on.
That is my story and why i love clubbing.

Thank you.
Reply 42
The night club is where good looking guys get rejected and fat chicks get hot men that is all it is

**** AMERICA! AMERICAN GUYS CAN'T **** AMERICAN WOMEN!
I think it's your personality that is the problem! Women don't go out clubbing just to keep men entertained.. They go out to have fun! Maybe try not to be such a tit...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by katyness
Well no wonder you're not getting laid. He's is not good looking, but he was lckuy he was born in that family otherwise we'd read threads from him on H&R too

Since when did looks count? I guarantee you this. A man you deem ugly would be able to screw you till your sore in all 3 holes because he knew how to chat you up.

Or he had a huge amount of social status, probably a band member and your womanly desire to get in his pants before all the other groupies did made you forget how ugly he was.
Original post by Anonymous
I will only buy drinks if i can see light at the end of the tunnel

It's only a drink...
Reply 46
Original post by TSRgawdlike
Since when did looks count? I guarantee you this. A man you deem ugly would be able to screw you till your sore in all 3 holes because he knew how to chat you up.

Or he had a huge amount of social status, probably a band member and your womanly desire to get in his pants before all the other groupies did made you forget how ugly he was.

No. Just no.
Original post by katyness
No. Just no.

lol, I know you would, trust me.
Reply 48
Generally, women at clubs aren't really looking for relationship- some are yes, but most are just out for a good time. A better way to meet women would be out of an alcohol fueled enviroment, such as a coffee shop, a library, the gym, etc. I met my boyfriend in high school so don't have a lot of experience here!
Reply 49
I met my last boyfriend through sports!

Try societies - at least you will know you already have something in common.
Maybe... they wanted to have a dance and somehow NOT end up with some bloke at the end of the night. It's not just desperate people in clubs you know.
You should have come to Roehampton uni, 75% women :wink:

Seriously though, try societies, lectures, through friends, house/halls/flat parties that sort of thing.
I have the same problem OP. Only i can pull, but they're all just one night stands. ****
Im geetting so sick of women right now. I just came back from clubbing and I swear I just have no luck. I see a lot of nice women who I want to schtuck but then they just come up and dance a bit around us and then bugger off, I mean its almost like theydo it for attention, its just pathetic, like they have nothing better to do with their lives than tease men.

Thing is I play a lot of sport like tennis and cricket and love them and apparently women dont pay much sport so cant meeet them there. I go to the gym and there are one or two women but its not really the place and I honestly dont know what to do anymore. Im a sexually driven man and am just losing my mind right now. Im sick of these women trying to attention seek and inflate their ego's, Im a decent man with a good sense of humour etc. and yet I just see loads of women going out with scummy, chavvy men.

You sound like a boring try-hard tbf.
If I can't meet a girl clubbing, where the hell can I meet one.....?

Bar, Library, Street, Supermarket, University etc... it isn't hard to meet women, they are all around us for crying out loud.
I see a lot of nice women who I want to schtuck

you'll want to have this put onto a t-shirt.
No point getting a gf in a club pal there mostly sluts there. Try bars instead
Reply 57
Try a house of women whose virtue is not so true...
Reply 58
OP thinks he's got it bad. Seems way more difficult spotting a decent man who happens to want a relationship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending