The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:biggrin: I have a thing for ginger boys, especially curly haired ones!

I'm asian too, which makes it slightly rarer lol
Reply 2
I love ginger hair
Reply 3
No ginger hair is not a turn off for me
Reply 4
RUPERT Grint, Ed Sheeran...:coma:

I love ginger guys, blond guys, black-haired guys...I like all kinds of guys; it'll depend entirely on whether I like them for them.
If I like them, I like them. :tongue:
Reply 5
I fancy Prince Harry and Rupert Grint... :biggrin:
Reply 6
Meh, as long as the guy isn't Asian I don't actually care.
Reply 7
Original post by katyness
Meh, as long as the guy isn't Asian I don't actually care.

Lol, blunt.
I've fancied gingers in the past, although not because of the fact that they're ginger :P
Reply 9
Yep ginger appreciation. Have had crushes on a fair few ginger boys.
Well I've found ginger guys attractive. My first kind of 'proper' boyfriend was ginger. I can't say I find all ginger guys attractive, but then I don't find all brunette guys attractive either :3
Anyway, it wouldn't put me off a guy.
Just like there's some guys that find ginger hair extremely attractive, there's girls that find ginger hair attractive :biggrin: But in all honesty, I think with most girls it just depends on the guy rather than their hair colour. Blonde, black, ginger, brunette all have the potential to be attractive to girls :colondollar: So don't let that worry you!

I personally have been attracted to ginger guys
Reply 12
Original post by A100whoo
:biggrin: I have a thing for ginger boys, especially curly haired ones!

I'm asian too, which makes it slightly rarer lol
ahh snap!
Reply 13
There seems to be quite a few girls who like gingers in this thread. I'm a ginger guy and wondering the same thing.

I don't find ginger girls attractive, if that adds anything at all to the conversation.
My ex was ginger.
I don't have a wild ginger fetish, I just don't see ginger any differently to blonde or brunette.
However I'm a bit put off gingers ever since everyone compared my ex to my brother.
Original post by Treeroy
There seems to be quite a few girls who like gingers in this thread. I'm a ginger guy and wondering the same thing.

I don't find ginger girls attractive, if that adds anything at all to the conversation.

And I know plenty of guys that go crazy for ginger girls, so it all depends on the person :smile: There will also be plenty of girls that find ginger hair on a guy incredibly attractive
It's not a turn off, if that is the question. I wouldn't not find a guy attractive or unattractive simply due to the fact he was ginger :smile:.
Reply 17
Original post by Trafficongestion
And I know plenty of guys that go crazy for ginger girls, so it all depends on the person :smile: There will also be plenty of girls that find ginger hair on a guy incredibly attractive

Yeah, I know. I think it might be because I'm ginger myself.

It's not even like I just find it a non-attractive hair colour; it will put me off pretty much any girl.
Some ginger guys are hot!
No, disgusting

Latest

Trending

Trending