The Student Room Group

Laughing at me for asking if it's cheaper to have a foot long sandwich

Why would the miserable subway woman just look at me and then smirk with her mate because i wanted to know if it was cheaper to buy a foot long with 1 coke instead of two 6 inches (one for friend) but only one coke with those two 6 inches.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Flyingaround
Why would the miserable subway woman just look at me and then smirk with her mate because i wanted to know if it was cheaper to buy a foot long with 1 coke instead of two 6 inches (one for friend) but only one coke with those two 6 inches.

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure they display the prices clearly. So you should have known I guess?

I would expect a 12 inch would be cheaper than 2 six inches. Though hard/messy to split of you have the Meatball Marinara:sogood:
Original post by Mourinho<3
I may be wrong but I am pretty sure they display the prices clearly. So you should have known I guess?

I would expect a 12 inch would be cheaper than 2 six inches. Though hard/messy to split of you have the Meatball Marinara:sogood:

I know i should have worked it out i guess...i was overwhelmed having company and just wanted help from a polite woman, i think i'll stick to making my own food :smile:

If I remember, buying a footlong and a Coke (in a cup) would cost 5 pounds (bottle drink would be 5.30) but buying two 6 inches (with 2 drinks) would be 6 pounds. I'm not sure whether you're "allowed" to remove the drink from the deal/whether it would be cheaper... But still, it's not nice to laugh at customers (who may be unfamiliar with the shop) who are buying things from you...
Reply 4
Because she works at Subway?

Why are you analyzing this? the bitch works at Subway...pretty sure thats on the same level as Maccyds and such.
Reply 5
Original post by Knighted
Because she works at Subway?

Why are you analyzing this? the bitch works at Subway...pretty sure thats on the same level as Maccyds and such.

She was being a total jackass but don't generalize that to all the workers. A lot of them get up at 5am, start work at 6am and are there for hours and hours just doing the same repetitive task AND trying to remain polite.
Reply 6
Original post by djpailo
She was being a total jackass but don't generalize that to all the workers. A lot of them get up at 5am, start work at 6am and are there for hours and hours just doing the same repetitive task AND trying to remain polite.

I've worked at ****ty places like that before. I wasn't generalizing. I literally meant "She must be in a pretty ****ing bad mood...she works at subway"
Reply 7
Stupid question = stupid answer.
Reply 8
Original post by Knighted
I've worked at ****ty places like that before. I wasn't generalizing. I literally meant "She must be in a pretty ****ing bad mood...she works at subway"

Ok, sorry about that.
Reply 9
You should have hopped over the counter and started hitting her with a baguette.
Reply 10
Why is this in the relationship subforum :confused:
Original post by ZRO
Why is this in the relationship subforum :confused:

The OP has a very strong relationship with subways?
Reply 12
Two six inches, a foot long and a coke? The amount of penis humour here is unbelievable.
Reply 13
Original post by de_monies
The OP has a very strong relationship with subways?

Hmm the OP strongly likes 6 and 12 inchers?... I seeee :biggrin:
Original post by ZRO
Hmm the OP strongly likes 6 and 12 inchers?... I seeee :biggrin:

He likes them hot and steamy
Reply 15

It'll be cheeper to buy a foot long with coke. They cut them in half aswell
Reply 16
He likes them hot and steamy

Would he like some sauce with that?
Original post by ZRO

May I suggest mayonnaise? A 12" meatball sub with extra mayonnaise, on dark wheat bread?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ZRO

Squirt some Mayonaise over my meatballs whilst I stuff that long hard baguette down my throat.
Reply 19
May I suggest mayonnaise? A 12" meatball sub with extra mayonnaise, on dark wheat bread?

Hahahaha loool would you like a drink to wash it all down?

Original post by pinda.college
Squirt some Mayonaise over my meatballs whilst I stuff that long hard baguette down my throat.

If you actually said this to them and got that on video.... I'd laugh so hard lmaooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending