The Student Room Group

Never had a boyfriend.

Hey there. So I'm getting kind of annoyed at all the girls who trend about all these guys that they cheat on. Why cheat on someone you love?

I've never had a boyfriend, I'm nearly 18 and I wondered whether anyone else is in the same/ similar positions as me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
And I had cereal for breakfast. NO ONE CARES!
How much do you weigh?
Original post by madfish
And I had cereal for breakfast. NO ONE CARES!

What type of cereal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Hey there. So I'm getting kind of annoyed at all the girls who trend about all these guys that they cheat on. Why cheat on someone you love?

I've never had a boyfriend, I'm nearly 18 and I wondered whether anyone else is in the same/ similar positions as me?

yeahhh same position as you...dont worry the right guy will come along soon, you just have to be patient
Reply 5
Original post by MusicMaestro97
What type of cereal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coco pops :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by madfish

How was it? :smile:
Most people I know hadn't actually had a relationship at 18. Maybe its just my friends.
yeah I am the same as you, nearly 18 and no one has ever been interested in me that way, and I agree why would you ever cheat on someone if you were lucky enough to have someone want to be with you? :frown: I guess all you can think is you are still really young and it will happen at some point :smile: xxx
Original post by madfish

Coco pops are my favourite cereal :colondollar:
Reply 10
Original post by Fdengineer Dan
Coco pops are my favourite cereal :colondollar:

Same :colondollar:
phone childline they can offer emotional support
Original post by madfish

Wish I could've had Cocopops. Shame they're too expensive for me though. (If I did get them then I could easily eat a box every day which would cost me a fortune)

Btw, OP, I know a few girls at 18 who're in the same situation as you :smile: (And I like one of them, the interest isn't returned though as far as I can tell :colonhash:)
Reply 13
Original post by IcEmAn911
How was it? :smile:

It was rather exhilarating :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by SarahWorksout
How much do you weigh?

I'm 7 stone
Ignore madfish, having a boyfriend or a girlfriend isnt really anything you should be worrying about regardless of what age you are! It just happens i guess whether you want it to happen or not it just usually comes from nowhere..and i mean liking someone or falling for them. In terms of these girls cheating on other guys theyve probably been screwed over before themselves or just actual bi****'s so i dunno. I mean your right they shouldnt be doing that, and loads of people are in the same situation as you whether you want to stay or get out of it..is totally up to you!

Hope this helps!
Reply 16

I'm 19 and I've never been in a relationship. Sometimes its better to stay single, its best to keep your options open :wink: and it's better not to jump into anything, its better to get to know someone, I'm sure the right guy will come along one day :smile:
I'm 7 stone

I'm over 10 stone, do i eat too many coco pops?

To the OP, I've been with my girlfriend now for over 2 years, i dont understand why anyone would cheat either. The right person will come along, just enjoy being single for now
Hey yeah I am but that's not really on my mind at the moment lol, obviously its nice to have someone to share stuff with etc but there are so many other things to do/ enjoy in life this is the least of my worries. You want to find someone whose right for you. I'm sure there are quite a few people that have been in relationships at this age but I wouldn't say they are any happier than those that aren't. Just don't worry you have your whole life ahead of you to find someone. You don't want to rush into things or settle for someone who you don't really like in order just to have a boyfriend. You want someone that who will be right for you and who you can potentially spend along time together with and who just loves you the way you are. I would so be willing to wait for that person and even if I never find them I'm still gonna be happy, in short just don't worry about this.
Reply 19
I've never been in a relationship either and am 19. There have been guys interested in me but I never really fancy them. The ones that I meet and have a spark with always turn out to have girlfriends, so its a complete no go. I'll meet someone eventually, but until them I'm happy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending