The Student Room Group

will childline listen to me because im depressed about my results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heirloom
I'll listen to you if you want

Probably one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! It made my stomach drop!

Assuming it was genuine, of course. If not then it was a level of sarcasm I just can't keep up with!
Reply 201
Original post by penguinsrcool
well do you want to hear what happened?

Nobody cares
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Probably one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! It made my stomach drop!

Assuming it was genuine, of course. If not then it was a level of sarcasm I just can't keep up with!

Aww thank you it was genuine :colondollar:
well do you want to hear what happened?

Just PM me what happened
i did call them but its complciated

Go on then, I'll bite. What happened. Go on, enlighten me. My curiosity is piqued.
Original post by 002
Nobody cares

do you have a problem with me?
Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Go on then, I'll bite. What happened. Go on, enlighten me. My curiosity is piqued.

i phoned drunk at about 3am. i got through to some guy and he's like welcome to childline night service. are you in a safe place caller? i just said yeah then he goes well because its night service and there arent many councellors they only accept calls from people in danger so then i said bye and that was it so i dont think it really counted
Go ahead. I've phoned them in the past and they're always helpful. If you're concerned about your age, tell them and see what they say, they don't bite!
i phoned drunk at about 3am. i got through to some guy and he's like welcome to childline night service. are you in a safe place caller? i just said yeah then he goes well because its night service and there arent many councellors they only accept calls from people in danger so then i said bye and that was it so i dont think it really counted

See? You're a complete waste of their time. There is no point in calling them, at all. You're not being abused and you're not in danger.
Original post by Nutella:3
Go ahead. I've phoned them in the past and they're always helpful. If you're concerned about your age, tell them and see what they say, they don't bite!

thanks
See? You're a complete waste of their time. There is no point in calling them, at all. You're not being abused and you're not in danger.

no its because it was the night service

No, it's because you're not being abused and you're not in danger

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 212

I don't have a problem with you as such, however I don't like the fact that you phoned Childline whilst drunk which only wastes their time and resources. As predicted, they hardly gave you the spouse which you wanted did they?
Original post by nicole.elkins
No, it's because you're not being abused and you're not in danger

Posted from TSR Mobile

no its not its because it was the night service
Original post by 002
I don't have a problem with you as such, however I don't like the fact that you phoned Childline whilst drunk which only wastes their time and resources. As predicted, they hardly gave you the spouse which you wanted did they?

true but its because it was the night service

No, you're just a waste of time to them. Yeah alright, it was the night service. But it is not their job to deal with a drunk attention seeker when, because of you, a call might not have got through from a little boy whose mum beats him up once a week when she gets drunk.
No, you're just a waste of time to them. Yeah alright, it was the night service. But it is not their job to deal with a drunk attention seeker when, because of you, a call might not have got through from a little boy whose mum beats him up once a week when she gets drunk.

well its not my fault if a mum beats a child, maybe she should stop doing that rather than me not phoning childline

You know he's just gonna keep saying 'no its cause it's the night service', just like 'i have the right'

Posted from TSR Mobile
well its not my fault if a mum beats a child, maybe she should stop doing that rather than me not phoning childline

People will always abuse their children. That's why Childline needs selfish trolls like you to not waste their time and resources.
Original post by nicole.elkins
You know he's just gonna keep saying 'no its cause it's the night service', just like 'i have the right'

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know. This is apparently going to be this Friday night's entertainment for me. That, and I'm watching Monty Python.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending