The Student Room Group

Sleeping around if you're a girl

Scroll to see replies

There is one biologic differents between man and woman, a man has no opening in his penis,,, yes a very small one, like only 1 milimeter ( thats a picro inch ),,,

A woman has a very wide opening, to her inside an has much more risk to get infected,,, for a woman one night of sex ( and even oral sex to her vagina ) can mean she has a stinking vagina for like 3 years...

For the rest i say "girls, go for the win!!!"
Original post by grannylovers
There is one biologic differents between man and woman, a man has no opening in his penis,,, yes a very small one, like only 1 milimeter ( thats a picro inch ),,,

A woman has a very wide opening, to her inside an has much more risk to get infected,,, for a woman one night of sex ( and even oral sex to her vagina ) can mean she has a stinking vagina for like 3 years...

What the ****?

Huh?
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt

Huh?
yes i am a writer, and even have a publisher, but i prefer writing on TSR UK and on the web . the stuff i write about is often very new,,, thats why people often say "hu? and "what is that?"
Original post by Whey aye Cabaye
Not ashamed to say I sleep around but its not as dangerous for me as I don't do it with men.

Just because you're a lesbian don't mean that you can't get an STI. you still need to get tested as oral sex can cause deasiese transmission.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
Should probably also mention I'm worried about how future boyfriends might percieve it (have always been honest about my sexual history and dont want a guy to think I used to be a slag haha)

Depends what kind of "future boyfriend" you want.

If you get someone like you, they will be fine about it.

If it's not someone who has shared a similar past, they will perceive you as a slag yeah.

You're an idiot. ROFL!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chappers-94
Just because you're a lesbian don't mean that you can't get an STI. you still need to get tested as oral sex can cause deasiese transmission.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wasn't referring to STIs but thanks for your concern.
You're an idiot. ROFL!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dont mind if people say i am an idiot ( well actually i do but then i fight to the bone to get the last word ),,, but pleas give me a solid argument why i am an idiotm perhaps i learn something new...
Wasn't referring to STIs but thanks for your concern.

:holmes: okay, well that don't make sense then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

She meant the risk of violence.
I dont mind if people say i am an idiot ( well actually i do but then i fight to the bone to get the last word ),,, but pleas give me a solid argument why i am an idiotm perhaps i learn something new...

Go home grannylovers, you're drunk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How doesnt it make sense?

STIs don't work by passing through the openings it's about fluid transmission ( that's why oral for example transfers infections) but also deasieses can also go into the capillaries along the foreskin, the glans(bells end) and yes the vagina (usually for things like transmitting aids.) Also it's worth noting that even with protection you can still get some things, like genital warts. Which is done via skin contact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
How doesnt it make sense?

Because, anyone can be violent. If that's what you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because, anyone can be violent. If that's what you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep they can but girls are far less likely to be violent and you're average lass is far less dangerous to me than a guy. Also there's the simple issue of conception to consider.
Yep they can but girls are far less likely to be violent and you're average lass is far less dangerous to me than a guy. Also there's the simple issue of conception to consider.

So not true. Intimate partner violence amongst lesbians is actually abnormally high.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So not true. Intimate partner violence amongst lesbians is actually abnormally high.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh don't be ridiculous.

Men are more violent than women.

Men commit more violent crimes. On both men and women.

I'm all for fighting stereotypes and generalisations, and there are social reasons why men display more violent behaviours.

But you can't seriously be suggesting a person who finds themselves alone on a night out is more likely to be a victim of violence at the hands of a woman than a man.

Ludicrous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow keep trying to miss the point here, you're doing great so far. This is a one night stand, I have a choice who I go off with.

Source for the so-called abnormally high partner violence? What do you mean abnormally? Isn't all partner violence abnormal?
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt
Oh don't be ridiculous.

Men are more violent than women.

Men commit more violent crimes. On both men and women.

I'm all for fighting stereotypes and generalisations, and there are social reasons why men display more violent behaviours.

But you can't seriously be suggesting a person who finds themselves alone on a night out is more likely to be a victim of violence at the hands of a woman than a man.

Ludicrous.

No I said sexual partners ONS to married partners, not some stranger.

I said sexual partner, one night stand or married partner. And gays/lesbians are more likely to commit or be victims of DV than heterosexuals, it's just a sad fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending