The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 61
Original post by Machop
If you're an ''ugly'' guy, just focus on making money, the bitches care more about money and status anyway.

Refrain from calling women 'b.....'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by isabelle york
We, lie.

When a guy asks for help over the internet and says he is ugly and therefore can't get girls, you say something like:

Posts like the above are absolutely rampantly thrown across the whole worldwide web whilst irl experience will shun anything ever said of this nature of statistical value.

It really pisses me off. Give it to him straight: You're ugly, yes, you heard me sir, YOU'RE UGLY. Don't approach me, I feel offended that you think I am on your caliber of sexual attractiveness. I want my trey zongs or dicaprio 'cause I'm bootyfull.

That's what I hate about us, because I also used to lie over the internet. Now I provide the real reason whenever a situations calls for it i.e. your face isn't up to par.

http://puahate.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

no wonder you're single. 'Kin hell
Reply 63
Original post by missfats
Refrain from calling women 'b.....'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why?
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Maybe. Can't really comment seeing as I'm straight. Although, Peter Dinklage normally, I don't fancy. As Tyrion he's really attractive. Not sure if it's the hair or the voice. Nope, it's the voice.

I'm straight and I fancy Tyrion :sexface: but seriously I understand what you're saying that attraction can come from different places not just facial looks.

Original post by Damsel in distress
Hahaha Janice. True, true. And anyways.. is it really that important to standout in the crowd, like be very gorgeous or project beams of beauty or talk loudly in your beautiful voice, to find the love of your life? It works but is in no way important! This is why there is the saying "don't judge a book by its cover". Saying that "most people do judge" doesn't justify it. To each their own, really

I guess that's my point, most people will judge intially, not saying that it's right but some people will not bother to look at other aspects of a person if they are not intially hooked by their looks. It goes beyond relationships too. Don't they say that the interview has decided within the first ten seconds whether they want you or not? How could they possibly do that unless they were judging you on your looks, how you carry yourself etc
Reply 65
Original post by Machop
Why?

Because its rude. We are not dogs?! Ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Original post by Damsel in distress
Bro!

What? Hes buff :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Machop
If you're an ''ugly'' guy, just focus on making money, the bitches care more about money and status anyway.

But bitches are for dogs..
Original post by Machop

Bull****.

Try harder not to ban ass and women will want you even if you're poor,
Reply 69
Original post by Little Wolf Taima
Bull****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iyeUcFKRv4

You were saying?
Reply 70
Original post by Little Wolf Taima
Bull****.

If you're going to reply try to construct a sentence that actually makes sense.
Reply 71
Original post by missfats
Because its rude. We are not dogs?! Ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

The term 'bitch' does not exclusively refer to dogs alone, it has a multitude of other (predominantly informal) meanings.
Reply 72
Original post by Machop
The term 'bitch' does not exclusively refer to dogs alone, it has a multitude of other (predominantly informal) meanings.

dw bruh i just proved your point with the video i posted.
Original post by ChaosisaLadder
I'm straight and I fancy Tyrion :sexface: but seriously I understand what you're saying that attraction can come from different places not just facial looks.

I guess that's my point, most people will judge intially, not saying that it's right but some people will not bother to look at other aspects of a person if they are not intially hooked by their looks. It goes beyond relationships too. Don't they say that the interview has decided within the first ten seconds whether they want you or not? How could they possibly do that unless they were judging you on your looks, how you carry yourself etc

Who doesn't fancy Tyrion really? I do think there's something beyond looks though, because I've seen plenty of people and thought they were good looking, but not really felt any actual attraction to them at all. It's not even that I think they're unattractive, I can see why they're attractive. I don't know, maybe they're just lacking that charisma.
Reply 74
Original post by a10
dw bruh i just proved your point with the video i posted.

Vitaly is a boss lol.
Reply 75
Original post by Machop
Vitaly is a boss lol.

hahaha what a guy :biggrin: He's aswome.
Original post by ChaosisaLadder

I see your point but that's what aspirinpharmacist said and I agreed with about how most relationships start. It's not a rule, you know. We don't always approach or avoid someone just by looking at them the first time even if we unintentionally judge them in our minds. I'll go as far as to say we all judge everyone but we don't necessarily act on our judgement, unless we are really awful, until we get to know the person. I think it's foolish and superficial, too. You might not be attracted to someone instantly but you might, you know, get to know them, become friends and surprisingly enough, fall in love and feel stupid about your first impression later. If we started dismissing people because we were looking for a magical connection at the first look, imagine how many important people we might fail to meet in life!
As for the interviewer's example, I don't think you can't use it in this argument because we're talking about looks and attraction here which is irrelevant to formal interviews! Unless your job includes good looks!
Who is Trey Zongs?
Reply 78
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Who is Trey Zongs?

10/10 lol. All you need to know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
I'm fortunate to be confident enough in my self to brush it off and move on, for people who have low self esteem being told 'you're ugly' or some other insult could really bring them down.

Surely as a women you have enough compassion to let the lesser attractive males down gently, there's ways of wording it so it's not as insulting.

Besides even if you are a 10/10 in looks, you're personality could be horrible and if you're willing to tell someone they're ugly to their face I'd imagine this is the case.

Latest

Trending

Trending