The Student Room Group

would you find sex with someone you didn't find attractive?

Poll

would you still sex them?

say you meet a person that you aren't attracted too body or personality wise. i'm not talking about quasimodo as looks or stalin as personality, you know, just below average, nothing extreme. and let's say there's no way to have sex with someone else for a while from now on. and no one will ever find out about it. eliminate all outside, societal etc factors.

would you have sex with them?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I'll just close my eyes and pretend it's Cumberbatch.
Absolutely not, what would the point be? I could have more 'fun' on my own, if you get my drift.
Yes. I've given far more sympathy/'might as well' shags than I care to remember.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It happens all the time, but I blame make up. If its just sex then sure.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Absolutely not, what would the point be? I could have more 'fun' on my own, if you get my drift.
I get your drift :wink: haha
Nope :no: :woo: :biggrin:
Reply 7
I think I probably would
Reply 8
I do but not very often, only when I am quite hammered and in dire need of a shag.
Na, I wouldn't.
Reply 10
What would be the point?
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Yeah, I'll just close my eyes and pretend it's Cumberbatch.

Never have I related to something more.
lads those who said you wouldn't, utter bull****! at kicking out time in a club I`ve never seen an ugly women, woke up with many though!!

Keep right on!
Since I'm sure I've been on the receiving end of such charity it would be hypocritical if I didn't reciprocate and answer "yes".
Reply 14
Well I wouldn't be proud of it, but needs must.
Reply 15
Original post by Des the bluenose
lads those who said you wouldn't, utter bull****! at kicking out time in a club I`ve never seen an ugly women, woke up with many though!!

Keep right on!

Speak for yourself :h:
Does this involve alcohol?
Original post by Viva Emptiness

But then people on the other threads will say:

"Awwhh Johnny, you're not ugly, remember, personality can make up for it!".
Would I ever be so desperate for sex I would sleep with someone I didn't like for the sake of it? Probably not.

Would I ever get so drunk I'd sleep with someone I didn't like or find attractive at all? Yeah, probably.
I don't know ... probably not .. but then I find most guys attractive :hmmmm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending