The Student Room Group

why don't guys find big girls attractive?

I'm a man, a good looking man, a man with confidence to talk to all types of women. I personally find women who are a bit chubby attractive, I like a bit of meat of the 3 B's bum,boobs and belly but it seems people find it weird like bigger girls not attractive too.

I am not talking about extreme cases but I don't see what is wrong about it. I could go out with a thin girl if I wanted but not what I attracted to, annoying that people only see thin as sexy.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm a man, a good looking man, a man with confidence to talk to all types of women. I personally find women who are a bit chubby attractive, I like a bit of meat of the 3 B's bum,boobs and belly but it seems people find it weird like bigger girls not attractive too.

I am not talking about extreme cases but I don't see what is wrong about it. I could go out with a thin girl if I wanted but not what I attracted to, annoying that people only see thin as sexy.

It's a good thing surely, less competition for you
I guess 'big' just doesn't fall into the conventional standards of beauty. But if you like bigger girls then it doesn't matter if others don't :smile:
I don't mind slightly bigger than average girls unless they have a fat face
Because people get threatened when you don't validate their opinions on what's attractive and do act stupidly
Reply 5
Good on you, without people like you able who are able to see beauty through your own perspective many girls would be eternally lonely.
Reply 6
Big, chunky, curvy, thick. The list goes on and on :rolleyes:

Anyway, some men find fat girls attractive. Though I haven't ever heard of the opposite.
Well, who would have though we are not all exactly alike, right? :wink:

The perception of beauty differs significantly and unless you are interested in the underlying neurophysiology, asking this type of questions is pointless. If you are, contribute to the research. I am very interested in that, too.
Reply 8
Once you go fat you never go back
What is attractive about excess fat rolls? I don't see it myself. You may like boobs and bums but on a truly fat person those things are most likely only bigger because they are carrying extra fat.

I guess for the same reasons girls don't like fat guys either. It just looks like you don't really take care of yourself idk.
I don't want to be squashed...
OK OP, let me ask you something.

Why do you feel the need to seek approval of your personal taste in women? Do your friends have to go out with these girls? NO. Do they have to form a relationship with them? NO. Do they have to have sex with them? NO.

Are the opinions of your friends more important than finding a person thin, average, rounded or amply curvaceous who makes you feel like the most important special man in the world?

Are you scared your friends will desert you because your personal idea of female perfection doesn't quite look like theirs, if so would the world end or would you just say they are a bunch of 'w*nkers' and find new friends who respect you and your choice of girlfriend?

The same could be said for anyone being criticised for dating outside of their race, religion or fancying someone with a disability. If your friends can't hack you being happy with that person then they're not worthy of being friends.
(edited 9 years ago)
Once you have dated a big girl you never go back .
Original post by hello101010
It's a good thing surely, less competition for you

lmao

soo hilarious

you just say it as it is :rofl:
Original post by Namige

Preach it Namige!!
Original post by CasualSoul
lmao

soo hilarious

you just say it as it is :rofl:

Is that sarcasm :unimpressed:
Original post by hello101010
Is that sarcasm :unimpressed:

no I was laughing quite a lot when I read that. It was just funny after reading his comment and then your comment haaaaha
Reply 17
Original post by Namige

Original post by leedswest
I don't want to be squashed...

The first post kind of makes sense with the second one.
Original post by CasualSoul
no I was laughing quite a lot when I read that. It was just funny after reading his comment and then your comment haaaaha

Ah ok, then thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Ben_Dover
Good looking my arse. You're just an uggo who can only pull fatties. That's why you find fatties hot. Skinny girls probably don't even give you a second look

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non_sequitur_(logic)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending