The Student Room Group

Looking for a fund urgently

Hi everyone,
I am really desperate. I looking for a fund to pay my Level 3 Theatrical Makeup effect for September at college. I cannot get twice 24+loan because I got it last year for my L3 Beauty Therapy and this morning I calling Student Finance England to find out if I am eligible but they said no because they just help from Level 5-6 degree.

Someone can help me if they know where can I get another fund!!!!
ps: I am unemployment in Jobseekers.

Thanks everyone
Reply 1
Original post by matondo
Hi everyone,
I am really desperate. I looking for a fund to pay my Level 3 Theatrical Makeup effect for September at college. I cannot get twice 24+loan because I got it last year for my L3 Beauty Therapy and this morning I calling Student Finance England to find out if I am eligible but they said no because they just help from Level 5-6 degree.

Someone can help me if they know where can I get another fund!!!!
ps: I am unemployment in Jobseekers.

Thanks everyone

Ring up the DWP and ask them.
Reply 2
Try contacting the college and ask how other students have funded themselves. They may be able to advise on other sources of money.
Reply 3
Original post by OllieDS
Ring up the DWP and ask them.

People in jobseekers DWP can just pay £348 maximum no more.Sadness isn't?!
Reply 4
Original post by Klix88
Try contacting the college and ask how other students have funded themselves. They may be able to advise on other sources of money.

Just calling my college and said they aren't another fund I just need to pay the courses by myself grrrr
Get a job
Save some money
Pay for your next course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by gdunne42
Get a job
Save some money
Pay for your next course

Posted from TSR Mobile

I looking hardly a job I had 8 interviews some of them need 2-3years experience in the salon some of them I still waiting to hearing from them cross my fingers
Original post by matondo
I looking hardly a job I had 8 interviews some of them need 2-3years experience in the salon some of them I still waiting to hearing from them cross my fingers

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending