The Student Room Group

abercrombie and fitch surreal interview....

I just had an interview with A&F and it was such a surreal experience. Firstly the staff members all seem fresh faced good looking folks. I noticed as well that at 22 I was one of the older guys in the room with most of them being around 16-20 years old.

The one aspect of the interview which was a little unsettling was that there was another A&F staff member a solid 9 looks wise) who after being introduced to the group just sat there observing us all whilst her colleague asked us questions. Then a quarter of the way into the interview she just left.

I suspect she was just weeding out who she thought was attractive enough to work with company from those who wasn't. Random.
Maybe she was there to test your ability to not get a boner?
Reply 2
Original post by EatAndRevise
Maybe she was there to test your ability to not get a boner?

I think I might have failed in that case lol
I don't like the people that work there
since they all know that they're good looking and can be arrogant about it a lot of the time
and seeing as how your interview went, they look down upon people who aren't as hot as them
Reply 4
Original post by ScarletXxXRose
I don't like the people that work there
since they all know that they're good looking and can be arrogant about it a lot of the time
and seeing as how your interview went, they look down upon people who aren't as hot as them

I can see where you are coming from but the honest truth is although the staff are undoubtedly above average looking I didn't get the impression they were being snobby. But I must though it does seem quite an intimidating place to work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending