The Student Room Group

Is my ex girlfriend a slut?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is 4 sexual partners in a 5 month period not enough to be considered a slut?

well from what your replies have been to everybody, you've decided she's a slut regardless of what anybody else has to say so why continue the conversation?

her sex life is her business and hers alone. she is your ex, get over her and stop being so prudish
why is everyone so sanctimonious on here
Original post by kristianabanana
they're not you're just being an entitled a**

how am i being "entitled"? :confused:
Is 4 sexual partners in a 5 month period not enough to be considered a slut?

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being a slut, but to me it would be more having sex with multiple partners at once/posting nudes on the internet etc. That or cheating (which is wrong) Rather than just having 3 one on one partnerships.

Your ex just seems to be enjoying herself, she isn't hurting anyone or engaging in any unsafe sexual practices.
Original post by redferry
Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with being a slut, but to me it would be more having sex with multiple partners at once/posting nudes on the internet etc. That or cheating (which is wrong) Rather than just having 3 one on one partnerships.

Your ex just seems to be enjoying herself, she isn't hurting anyone or engaging in any unsafe sexual practices.

She was talking to another guy while we were still together - to the extent that she got with him very soon after our breakup. That's sort of cheating
You're hurt by the fact she started talking to him behind your back, that is understandable. People hurt each other all the time though, try to accept her as a person.
Watch you don't fall further into dangerous patterns of becoming bitter and hate-filled, it isn't a pleasant way to live. It will damage you and your future relationships (even friendships).

Boys might, on average, have more difficulty in finding people who want to sleep with them but that doesn't mean anything - ultimately they enjoy and seek intimate relationships because they are human, that isn't something to be villified for. Girls are no different.
She was talking to another guy while we were still together - to the extent that she got with him very soon after our breakup. That's sort of cheating

Leaving someone for another man is not cheating, nor sort of cheating, it is the responsible way to act if you like someone else I'm afraid. What did you expect her to do, remain celibate for at least 6 months?
Reply 27
You sound like a really jealous misogynist. Just saying. Leave her alone it's her business and she's not a slut she's just having fun and getting more than you by the sound of it.
Leaving someone for another man is not cheating, nor sort of cheating, it is the responsible way to act if you like someone else I'm afraid. What did you expect her to do, remain celibate for at least 6 months?

Flirting with another guy is not a responsible way to act :rolleyes:
Flirting with another guy is not a responsible way to act :rolleyes:

You are very bitter.

Be grateful she had the moral compass to leave rather than cheat, I certainly didn't at 16.
Original post by dkdeath
It's none of your business, as a matter of fact unless it's with a family member/underage/animal it's nobodies business. And no she is not a slut, as such childish labels don't and shouldn't really exist in a modern society.

Couldn't disagree more.
She lost her virginity to me at age 15 and is now 16. We broke up in March, she got a new boyfriend within a week (they'd been talking behind my back when we were together). She dumped him in May, and had a friends with benefits between then and about two weeks ago, when she got a girlfriend (she's bi).

What do you think?

I think we just had some awesome sex and she said it was much better than the missionary 3 second virgin sex she had with some guy once, whom she suspected of being creepy and posting **** about her on internet forums anonymously
Original post by Reece Sure
I think we just had some awesome sex and she said it was much better than the missionary 3 second virgin sex she had with some guy once, whom she suspected of being creepy and posting **** about her on internet forums anonymously

I wasn't a virgin, so that reply failed :rolleyes:
You are very bitter.

Be grateful she had the moral compass to leave rather than cheat, I certainly didn't at 16.

Oh I get it. You were a slut at age 16, so you dont like to call others the same thing as you want an excuse for yourself
no, because getting laid isn't anything to be proud of for girls

And that is probably why you're her ex.

"For girls", pfft.
Oh I get it. You were a slut at age 16, so you dont like to call others the same thing as you want an excuse for yourself

If sleeping with one person was considered a slut then you got me hands down!!!!

She sounds pretty mature for her age breaking it off with you first and recognising the relationship wasn't working. I say well done to the girl for breaking it off with a mysogynist like you without crushing your feelings by cheating.
Yes, she is. No point being bitter about it, the simple fact is that most girls are sexually promiscuous. Sorry OP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She lost her virginity to me at age 15 and is now 16. We broke up in March, she got a new boyfriend within a week (they'd been talking behind my back when we were together). She dumped him in May, and had a friends with benefits between then and about two weeks ago, when she got a girlfriend (she's bi).

What do you think?

shylaaag.

no seriously tho. im 24. experienced with women.

shes loose. thats just the stuff u know about. low it.
Reply 38
Yeah she's a slut
It's something for men to be proud of as they have to actually do something. What if she told me, then it would be my business wouldn't it.

Three words: woman on top.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending