The Student Room Group

Do you consider sexting as cheating?

If you caught your bf/gf sexting would you consider it cheating and what would you do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah I'd consider it cheating and I'd get rid ASAP.
Reply 2
yep, and get rid.
Reply 3
Yes, theyd be out the door asap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by David B
Yeah I'd consider it cheating and I'd get rid ASAP.

haha. I hadn't seen this when I commented.
Well, yes, as you should be devoted to the person you are with and not seeking a sexual relationship or flirting with anyone but that person. I'd break-up with them instantly.
if its on a phone it doesnt count
Reply 7
Original post by The_Smurf
haha. I hadn't seen this when I commented.

I'm glad you think the same as me. :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by barneystin
if its on a phone it doesnt count

How does that make sense in any way?
I'd be extremely annoyed and would probably see it as cheating. But I would have to look at was going on before automatically breaking up. But to be fair I can never see this happening so I think I'm good :awesome:
I agree with the others ^ (apart from barneystin) I have zero tolerance for cheating, won't even let them stick around long enough to see what kind of excuses they'll come up with or to see their tears etc.
Some new new - get rid. Someone I've been with a while - talk about it.
Reply 12
Original post by lyrical_lie
I'd be extremely annoyed and would probably see it as cheating. But I would have to look at was going on before automatically breaking up. But to be fair I can never see this happening so I think I'm good :awesome:

I thought the same thing but...
Original post by The_Smurf
How does that make sense in any way?

there is no physical penetration...
Original post by e_m_i_l_y
I thought the same thing but...

I know but more than anything else I don't think my boyfriend actually knows that many girls lol.
Original post by consumed by stuff
Some new new - get rid. Someone I've been with a while - talk about it.

But if you've been with them a long time doesn't that make it worse? It just means they aren't satisfied with you and is seeking other people. They've known you for a long period of time and if they developed any feelings for you whatsoever then they wouldn't do it.
Yes I would definitely class that as cheating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by lyrical_lie
I know but more than anything else I don't think my boyfriend actually knows that many girls lol.

It's the innocent and quiet ones you gotta watch out for.

Watch your back girl.

notsrs
Original post by barneystin
there is no physical penetration...

Sexting will lead to it. If your girlfriend/boyfriend is sexting with someone else, then there is a possibility of them doing something much worse.
Original post by Armin.
It's the innocent and quiet ones you gotta watch out for.

Watch your back girl.

notsrs

Haha love it, I'll warn the BF and tell him TSR will come for him if he cheats on my by sexting someone :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending