The Student Room Group

Men would this still turn you on..

I've always been curious but not had the bravery to ask lol. Say if you men saw a woman (healthy weight and under age 50 for arguments sake) in the street who had just taken her top/bra off for some insane reason and she was flat chested ( size AA - totally flat) would you still stare and get turned on? In fact just to make the question valid, would larger breasts turn you on?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Seeing female nipples isn't an instant turn on for men :lol:
Lawl no I would probably laugh

Big tits pls
Strange question.

Probably not.
Reply 4
Original post by bittr n swt

Big tits pls

I knew people laughed at fat folk but didn't know they did at chests lol

Big tits pls

That's incredibly insensitive and makes you look like a massive jerk.
Reply 6
Original post by Maid Marian

Not really, I asked what a lot would class as a immature question so I expected immature answers, my fault lol

You probably have small tits, am I right or am I right?

Look. It's not my fault small tits doesn't turn me on.
I prefer big tits and I'm entitled to a preference.

If someone takes off their top in public and her tits are exposed, she will get laughed at, receive odd looks etc

How am I being insensitive lawl.
Original post by inthedark1
Not really, I asked what a lot would class as a immature question so I expected immature answers, my fault lol

That doesn't excuse his reaction though.
Reply 9
Original post by Dctrhu
I don't think anybody would be turned on, really, but not because she has a modest pair of bristols on her - context plays a big part in that kind of response.

I guess I would just see what she was doing and then be on my way

so the reason a lot of people wouldn't be turned on is because they would class her as insane, rather than chest size? I should have thought about a better scenario maybe ha:/
You probably have small tits, am I right or am I right?

Look. It's not my fault small tits doesn't turn me on.
I prefer big tits and I'm entitled to a preference.

If someone takes off their top in public and her tits are exposed, she will get laughed at, receive odd looks etc

How am I being insensitive lawl.

It doesn't matter what size my breasts are.

It's the fact you said you would openly laugh at someone who was flat-chested. That is just cruel.

thats life.

for the record..small breasts can be even more attractive.
I would probably still get turned on. More so if they were big.
Er... What?:lolwut:
It doesn't matter what size my breasts are.

It's the fact you said you would openly laugh at someone who was flat-chested. That is just cruel.

You misinterpreted. I will laugh because she took her top off in public. That is not ordinary. I didn't say I would laugh because she's flat chested.

Cruel? Lawl well maybe she shouldn't have taken off her top..

Stop stressing. It's only a hypothetical scenario. Jeez

As if you wouldn't laugh if a man with a tiny penis suddenly whipped it out on the high street...
Reply 16
Look, as long as there is a nipple, it doesn't really matter. I mean, even if there isn't a nipple, a person can still be attractive - there are many models who had mastectomies and like operations who are very attractive entirely without breasts - and any body who goes as far as to say otherwise is somewhat naive.

In any case, to derive humour from the fact that somebody has small breasts - unless they're a friend of yours and don't mind - is harsh and very rude. As is to expose one's self in public in the proposed manner.
You misinterpreted. I will laugh because she took her top off in public. That is not ordinary. I didn't say I would laugh because she's flat chested.

Cruel? Lawl well maybe she shouldn't have taken off her top..

Stop stressing. It's only a hypothetical scenario. Jeez

You are forgetting that it's ordinary for men to tho. Yet women get classed as mad and laughed at, even when flat chested lol :frown:
Original post by Birkenhead
As if you wouldn't laugh if a man with a tiny penis suddenly whipped it out on the high street...

I wouldn't laugh, I'd be terrified.
I wouldn't laugh, I'd be terrified.

I was going to say I would run!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending