The Student Room Group

How many friends do you have?

How many friends do you have? I have 13.

Scroll to see replies

7.046 billion
Reply 2

My partner, one that I have known for years and see him like a brother and one close friend on here.

I have a lot of acquaintances but I wouldn't class them as friends.
Reply 3
They say you can count your real (close) friends on 1 hand :smile:

I have about 3/4 close friends and the rest are friends but not my besties. I would say there are 4 rings haha close friends, friends, going out buddies, acquaintances

it's not quantity, it's quality :biggrin:
Close friends? Only my husband.

A few acquaintances and online friends though, but nobody I call on the phone or meet up with regularly.
I compartmentalize my friends by the type of activity we do or how we got to know each other, rarely ever let them into other aspects of my life. Got loads of these.

Close friends 4.
Reply 6
I have many acquaintances but I have 1 friend that I would consider close - we've known each other since we were 5.
I have 0 close friends but 'friends' from college/school I talk to from time to time on whatsapp but I don't meet up with them. Hopefully this will change in uni :smile:
I have about 5-10 close friends and about 30 'regular' friends that I talk to/text etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Close friends? Only my husband.

A few acquaintances and online friends though, but nobody I call on the phone or meet up with regularly.

How many friends does your husband have?
Original post by strawberrysnow
I have about 5-10 close friends and about 30 'regular' friends that I talk to/text etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky. Wish i had that many friends. How old are you?
I have around 9 extremely close friends that are like siblings to me
Well I have different classifications of friends, I only ever have 1 close friend, I lost contact with the other 2, one left college last year and the other I talk to occasionally, friends who I like to chill with but aren't close I'd say a few, 5 I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Real friends I can share my problems with?.. None in real life. One online but I don't like to bother her as she has enough of her own problems.
Not counting family? Then...8?
depends how close of a friend, but I guess I have about 8 which are relatively close though I can only be truly open to 3 of them.
I have a lot of 'friends'
I have about 3 close friends, not too sure about close friend #3 right now :rofl:
8 friends I usually hang around with at school. 70 Facebook 'friends'. 1 best friend- my mum.
(edited 9 years ago)
My boyfriend is probably my best friend and then I have one close male friend that I've known for about five years, two close female friends that I've known for 10 years and two more female friends that I used to be extremely close with and still keep in contact with (those are school/Sixth Form friends). Then there's a couple of friends from university that I care about but doubt I'll stay in touch with afterwards.
I know dozens of people who once upon a time use to hang around with, and I'll stop and have a chat with them on the street. I guess they are still friends, and will occasionally meet up with them for drinks, but time has just made it more distant. Strange how you grow apart from people you were so close to at one point. At the minute I have around 9 'close' friends who I'm in regular contact with and see often. Three of them I'd describe as very close, including my best mate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending