The Student Room Group

Guys. Could you find this type of body attractive?

I have a figure similar to this girls,very small boobs and a curvier bottom half. I keep seeing on here guys going on about how they prefer bigger boobs... Even girls with decent sized boobs are deemed "too small"

Anon because of sensitive issue.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol that's completely fine.

You go into threads titled "the perfect" or "ideal" anything and we'll post the creme de la creme. But obviously in real life you're not getting that.

I think Nina Dobrev is a 10/10 and perfect in terms of looks but I'm not holding the average person to that standard

This forum reeks of insecurity lately, what is going on
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Meh
Interested in the responses to this as I would say I have a pretty similar firguren

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Never gotten the big boobs thing, ones in the picture are actually pretty perfect for me. More of an ass-man anyway.
Body is fine.
No. Josh Hutcherson is hot, his body for the win.
Attractive!
My body is similar to that.
I think she is pretty hot tbh
i find the girl in the picture attractive.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I have a figure similar to this girls,very small boobs and a curvier bottom half. I keep seeing on here guys going on about how they prefer bigger boobs... Even girls with decent sized boobs are deemed "too small"

Absolutely!
yes, she's nice.
She looks lovely

Also, YAY EWA MICHALAK BRAS
Original post by Deshi
Lol that's completely fine.

You go into threads titled "the perfect" or "ideal" anything and we'll post the creme de la creme. But obviously in real life you're not getting that.

I think Nina Dobrev is a 10/10 and perfect in terms of looks but I'm not holding the average person to that standard

This forum reeks of insecurity lately, what is going on

I'm guessing freshers/ start of uni coming up soon has a little to do with it
Pear shapes wutttt
Original post by Maid Marian
My body is similar to that.

I thought you were ugly :holmes:
I'd go there!

To be honest with you, confidence is a way bigger make-or-break than outright physical attractiveness. A 5/10 could walk into a room and totally own it with the right walk, talk, and confidence. Obviously in an ideal world 10/10 + staggering confidence would be jaw-dropping, but that's Emma Stone level hot. Work on loving yourself and guys will love you too.
Original post by Anonymous

She has a hot body
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I thought you were ugly :holmes:

I am.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending