The Student Room Group

She panicked.

So I met up with her today, went with the flow and she was so happy to see me. Like distance really made the heart grow fonder. She leaned on me a few times and was really comfortable with me. She kept looking away and couldn't look me in the eye much, but she did a few times. You can tell she was constantly thinking about something.

Anyway she was very open, compared to last time. I gave her space and I didn't mention beforehand and it went very well. She laughed again a few times and in general was very different to the awkwardness of last time.

So we went back to her place and I was going to help her out with her room and stuff, there was no intentions other than that. Anyways her flatmate came to her room, she introduced me, I shook her hand and it was if she didn't want to but I am not horrible like that, I treat people with respect.

So they both went off to the Kitchen and she came back and told me I had to leave, they need some girl time as her friend has a period problem and that she was really panicking. She had this rash on her neck and I was very worried about her, something isn't quite right.

Her flatmates have always had this stop against me and it's so unfair, they keep controlling this poor girl everytime and right now I just want out of this situation. Because it's not good on me, it's not good on her at all.

So she's deleted me off snapchat, I have no clue why. We hardly ever messaged eachother on that. But she didn't remove me from Facebook, yet...

This isn't worth it is it? What do I do? I've done everything I can to prove to her that I am different from the rest.
Reply 1
Original post by ConcordeBA
So I met up with her today, went with the flow and she was so happy to see me. Like distance really made the heart grow fonder. She leaned on me a few times and was really comfortable with me. She kept looking away and couldn't look me in the eye much, but she did a few times. You can tell she was constantly thinking about something.

Anyway she was very open, compared to last time. I gave her space and I didn't mention beforehand and it went very well. She laughed again a few times and in general was very different to the awkwardness of last time.

So we went back to her place and I was going to help her out with her room and stuff, there was no intentions other than that. Anyways her flatmate came to her room, she introduced me, I shook her hand and it was if she didn't want to but I am not horrible like that, I treat people with respect.

So they both went off to the Kitchen and she came back and told me I had to leave, they need some girl time as her friend has a period problem and that she was really panicking. She had this rash on her neck and I was very worried about her, something isn't quite right.

Her flatmates have always had this stop against me and it's so unfair, they keep controlling this poor girl everytime and right now I just want out of this situation. Because it's not good on me, it's not good on her at all.

So she's deleted me off snapchat, I have no clue why. We hardly ever messaged eachother on that. But she didn't remove me from Facebook, yet...

This isn't worth it is it? What do I do? I've done everything I can to prove to her that I am different from the rest.

Dude please run. if she cant think for herself please just walk away. Unless you really want to be with her please walk away
And while you are at it, please sing this song
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away
Try and talk to her one-on-one about everything - the time would be then to decide to leave or try and help her out. If she doesn't want to talk about it then try and see why. As long as you find out the reason for it then you should be able to think about what to do next.
Perhaps it might be good to act like you don't have these intentions when asking to see her again and if she doesn't agree to see you again then try and ask for reasons.

I'd caution that you should only go into the trouble for it all if you really want her.

Good luck.

Btw I have no knowledge of what happened before this.
(edited 9 years ago)
Serves you right for procrastinating over the "meeting" with her. She probably found that out
Still think "try to talk to her" is best bet but at same time you have to know where to draw a line :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Ekemini
Dude please run. if she cant think for herself please just walk away. Unless you really want to be with her please walk away
And while you are at it, please sing this song
I'm walking away

I can't stop laughing at the song, but it's so true.

I actually care a lot about her. But she's in a bit of a state at the moment, maybe it's best I run away so far that she can never get me back. But that's harsh.

Original post by jaffacake111
Still think "try to talk to her" is best bet but at same time you have to know where to draw a line :smile:

I've had a better idea, see inbox. Talking is down to her now. She's an emotional wreck.
Reply 6
I can't stop laughing at the song, but it's so true.

I actually care a lot about her. But she's in a bit of a state at the moment, maybe it's best I run away so far that she can never get me back. But that's harsh.

I've had a better idea, see inbox. Talking is down to her now. She's an emotional wreck.

Why is she an emotional wreck. Is she a weak person. Did someone die. I don't get it at all
Reply 7
Original post by Ekemini
Why is she an emotional wreck. Is she a weak person. Did someone die. I don't get it at all

Basically everything her flatmates have done, and her best friend rules her heart. She's told me twice she liked me a lot.

What's been said is clear. They think I was going to use her. I never have and never did.

Yesterday they probably though, what is he doing back her? She panicked and told me to leave, I did without any fuss. Says a lot.

I've got a huge idea though, but I am walking away.
Reply 8
Basically everything her flatmates have done, and her best friend rules her heart. She's told me twice she liked me a lot.

What's been said is clear. They think I was going to use her. I never have and never did.

Yesterday they probably though, what is he doing back her? She panicked and told me to leave, I did without any fuss. Says a lot.

I've got a huge idea though, but I am walking away.

Good for you. She has issues she needs to sort through.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending