The Student Room Group

I want to cheat on my boyfriend again

Me and my bf have been dating since september! I have just come out of a really depressing relationship so this one is a bit of a rebound tbh.
Anyway we are both at the same halls so I was getting frustrated as he was always there. He is very clingy and jealous. He made me delete some facebook contacts of some of my guy friends because he felt insecure. I feel like I have no friends left because I simply don't have time for them as he is always here. In my room, kitchen, or generally anywhere I am!!! I think this may be because I hooked up with anyother guy the first week we were dating. Let me repeat, dating! Not yet in a relationship so I refused to call it cheating as we were not exclusive. I think he understands that but is a bit worried.

Anyway now that I'm home for xmas break I was upset that he treats me like this so I cheated on him at a sixth form reunion party (i won't go into detail). This was my old friend, a german guy (I'm originally from germany), so we have so much in common but since he lives here and I spend my time at uni, it won't work out.

And I want to do it again. I don't know why though. To get back at my bf? Maybe. Or maybe to feel free. But I don't know if what I will gain by cheating will benefit me and will be worth all the trouble. I want my bf to understand that keeping me on a leash won't do anything. He needs to let me live like a normal person, so if I cheat I can prove that him guarding me won't do any good, there is always a way. I don't want to break his heart too much.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Allaboutthatbass
Me and my bf have been dating since september! I have just come out of a really depressing relationship so this one is a bit of a rebound tbh.
Anyway we are both at the same halls so I was getting frustrated as he was always there. He is very clingy and jealous. He made me delete some facebook contacts of some of my guy friends because he felt insecure. I feel like I have no friends left because I simply don't have time for them as he is always here. In my room, kitchen, or generally anywhere I am!!! I think this may be because I hooked up with anyother guy the first week we were dating. Let me repeat, dating! Not yet in a relationship so I refused to call it cheating as we were not exclusive. I think he understands that but is a bit worried.

Anyway now that I'm home for xmas break I was upset that he treats me like this so I cheated on him at a sixth form reunion party (i won't go into detail). This was my old friend, a german guy (I'm originally from germany), so we have so much in common but since he lives here and I spend my time at uni, it won't work out.

And I want to do it again. I don't know why though. To get back at my bf? Maybe. Or maybe to feel free. But I don't know if what I will gain by cheating will benefit me and will be worth all the trouble. I want my bf to understand that keeping me on a leash won't do anything. He needs to let me live like a normal person, so if I cheat I can prove that him guarding me won't do any good, there is always a way. I don't want to break his heart too much.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Why not just end it rather than cheating? if you are not happy in this relationship then is there much point staying in it just for the sake of it? Have you told him how unhappy you are at him being clingy and controlling. Believe me it isn't healthy if you have a partner like that.
Honestly, you're best ending it. Clearly you feel no guilt, and if you're not happy in the relationship, you'll be doing both of you a favour. He was of course wrong in making you delete several contacts, but evidently his insecurity wasn't unreasonable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Casual relationships are the best - no restrictions or rules. As far as I am concerned there are no rights or wrongs here. It's your life. Do what you have to do. Have fun!
Congratulations, you just won the 2014 Best Dick award!

So, Allaboutthatbass, what are you doing to do with your prize money?
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Changing Skies
He was of course wrong in making you delete several contacts, but evidently his insecurity wasn't unreasonable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very apt.
I am no Doctor Love, more Physician Hate, but to cheat on him would be childish. Why can't you just tell him he's being clingy? You might actually resolve something that way.
Either end the relationship or don't cheat and stay faithful and love the guy you have. Best advice for your situation is to end it though as you're clearly not going to work.
I was upset that he treats me like this so I cheated on him at a sixth form reunion party

I think I just lost IQ points from reading this. How can someone's thought process be so broken that they thought that would solve anything.
Reply 10
cheating would just make the situation worse....if you dont love ur bf then i think ending it would be the best.... cheating just sounds wrong..... would affect three lives, urs, ur present bf and the other guy...
it would be better that ur present bf get hurt from the breakup than to be hurt by being cheated on.
if u dnt like it end it...
dnt cling on to it so hard when u dnt wanna .....
Reply 11
End it, play the field a bit. Seems the obvious conclusion..
Reply 12
****ing hell, just end it. He deserves so much better.
#womenlogic

For real though, what's to gain other than some meaningless sex and a bad reputation? Imagine if he told your family what you're like, destroying their image of you? Just talk to him and/or dump him.

Unless you actually get off on cheating on people, then you need to reassess your mental issues.
It would be best if you just ended the relationship.
He is weak and you are disloyal.

Frankly I don't think either of you should be in a relationship.

It sounds like you're breaking his heart already by cheating on him to prove something, you should seriously break up with him because it doesn't sound like either of you are good for each other.
Reply 17
Hmm, you wonder why he's jealous and controlling when you go out cheatin'

Maybe he's wise to you.
Break up with him, seems like you'll both be better off.
If you do this, karma will come and hit you so hard you'll find yourself in a 1 bedroom flat with 50 cats. Don't be that woman, do the right thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending