The Student Room Group

Lost interest in crush ? Normal ?

Scroll to see replies

If she doesn't seem to have a crush on you, surely it's a good thing to move on?
Original post by LizzieDarcy
If she doesn't seem to have a crush on you, surely it's a good thing to move on?

That's what I'm planning on doing, but like I said just talk as course mates.
Original post by Emily.97
Yeah, I can understand why you would feel this way.

Although everybody's different, and not everybody explicitly shows how they feel about others. But anyway, if your relationship is meant to develop, it will. Just see what happens, I guess. Leave the door open?

I have asked her for her snapchat and she blushed a little and said she'll give me it later on which was an kind excuse. We were talking fine before that then we didn't speak much after I just mentioned small things so it wasn't awkwardly quite . We spoke after that a few days later which was ok but no flirting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I am losing interest in my crush as like you it seems one sided :frown:. As Freddy M once sung “Show must go on”.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
I am losing interest in my crush as like you it seems one sided :frown:. As Freddy M once sung “Show must go on”.

Thats what I was thinking. But its like how do you know for sure, yeah ok ask her out but its like whats the point asking her out if she dosent come my way. Oh well if she talks to me more then we'll see. But if not ill take it as a hint as she's is really confident.
Reply 25
Original post by IMBCFC
Thats what I was thinking. But its like how do you know for sure, yeah ok ask her out but its like whats the point asking her out if she dosent come my way. Oh well if she talks to me more then we'll see. But if not ill take it as a hint as she's is really confident.

Yeah that is all you can do I suppose, we should both just throw it out there once again then see how they react and if it doesn’t work out we can both move on.
Original post by lou 22
Yeah that is all you can do I suppose, we should both just throw it out there once again then see how they react and if it doesn’t work out we can both move on.

Have you got your her number ?
Reply 27
Original post by IMBCFC
Have you got your her number ?

Huh?
Original post by lou 22
Huh?

Have you got your crushes mobile number ? Has she gave it to you ? Then you know if she's interested or not depending on how you got it ?
Reply 29
Original post by IMBCFC
Have you got your crushes mobile number ? Has she gave it to you ? Then you know if she's interested or not depending on how you got it ?

Yes I have his number (I am female). But i am rapidly losing interest in him :frown:, i always initiate :frown: i must stop initatiting.
Original post by lou 22
Yes I have his number (I am female). But i am rapidly losing interest in him :frown:, i always initiate :frown: i must stop initatiting.

Oh lol sorry. Thats reality :frown:. I dont have her number, but I was just want one sign that will top it off if she's interested or not. So to find out i'll probably ask her.

Hope all goes well for :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by IMBCFC
Oh lol sorry. Thats reality :frown:. I dont have her number, but I was just want one sign that will top it off if she's interested or not. So to find out i'll probably ask her.

Hope all goes well for :smile:

Same, I wish you luck :smile:.
Reply 32
Original post by Foo.mp3
You've lost interest in trying,* which is a different proposition. Personally I'd just attempt to seduce her and get it over and done with one way or the other

Lmao, such a Footastic answer just typical you lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending