The Student Room Group

Getting a girl to come back with you after meeting in a club?

This may seem shallow, but I am truly curious how do guy get girls to go back to there's after a night of clubbing. Does this normally happen because they know each other before they went out or they met at Predrinks?

Girls, would you go home with a guy you met in a club and if you did what would they do to make you?

Thanks!
-dance in vicinity of girl
-disco winch girl
-ask said girl if they're wantin pumped

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends if i know him or trust him, it also depends if he's completely wasted or not!

Personally I wouldn't just go to any random guys house after meeting him for the first time at a club, and if I was drunk i hope my friends wouldn't let me leave! I'm not generalizing all guys at all but really and truly anything can happen.

I think the best thing for a guy would be to get a girls number and meet up after the nights clubbing (same goes for girls to boys), but that's just my opinion :smile:
Reply 3
Talk a good game, aka make them feel special.
Alcohol makes the logical part of their brain (society conditioned 'no easy sex or you're a slag') to be suppressed by the emotional side.

Then, ta da. Home. Sex. ... regret.
Reply 4
depends if they want to

you cant "make" women, weird
Reply 5
here ur coming wi me
If you aint gettin it now, you'll never get it.

Fo real!
Reply 7
Original post by King Leonidas
If you aint gettin it now, you'll never get it.

Fo real!

real talk brah

Op stop skipping leg day
Reply 8
Be tall and jacked.

It worked for me.
Reply 9
Original post by Gambit92
Be tall and jacked.

It worked for me.

b-b-b-ut what if you're a manlet/manverage?
Original post by Jacklynnmelb
It depends if i know him or trust him, it also depends if he's completely wasted or not!

Personally I wouldn't just go to any random guys house after meeting him for the first time at a club, and if I was drunk i hope my friends wouldn't let me leave! I'm not generalizing all guys at all but really and truly anything can happen.

I think the best thing for a guy would be to get a girls number and meet up after the nights clubbing (same goes for girls to boys), but that's just my opinion :smile:

Haha, getting numbers is always so difficult! Would you acutally text a guy if you got his number the night before?! :smile:
Either go up, find an opener (a playful comment on their nails is a good one), have a chit chat, make her laugh and think you're alright, bit of flirty banter, go in for the kill; or, if you're not the talkative type, hit the dancefloor, dance near a girl and try to get them to dance with you, if signals are good then get closer, get a bit touchy-feely and see how she responds, if well then go in for a snog. If that goes well, lean over to speak so she can hear you and say "I think we should go somewhere quieter". Either way works if you do it right - remember, confidence is key. Well, even if you're not confident, as long as they think you are then that's all that really matters.

Original post by Gambit92
Be tall and jacked.

It worked for me.

And me :biggrin:
don't be too drunk, srs whenever I get wayy too smashed I do stupid stuff and the girls think I'm too drunk and they're taking 'advantage' of me
(disclaimer one girl took advantage, fat ogre she was:l)

in all srs, be confident look as best as you can be, smell nice, be confident, and exchange some flirty banter
but yeh.. don't be too drunk if you're on the pull, if not get ****-faced all you like
Original post by Anonymous
Haha, getting numbers is always so difficult! Would you acutally text a guy if you got his number the night before?! :smile:

I'll pretty much give out my number everytime as long as the guy asks politely.

It's really not that difficult, just ask

And yeah i most likely would :smile:
You may have more luck trying to see if you she wants you to go back to her place instead, girls are often much more cautious than guys with this kind of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if there are many girls who have turned down a one night stand they would have otherwise wanted or enjoyed purely on the basis of not being comfortable going to the house of someone she just met for safety reasons.
Original post by SophieSmall
You may have more luck trying to see if you she wants you to go back to her place instead, girls are often much more cautious than guys with this kind of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if there are many girls who have turned down a one night stand they would have otherwise wanted or enjoyed purely on the basis of not being comfortable going to the house of someone she just met for safety reasons.

So true! Would you ask them to go back to thier place, or do they have to invite you?!
Original post by Anonymous
So true! Would you ask them to go back to thier place, or do they have to invite you?!

Neither, I'm not one for one night stands.
Reply 17
Be attractive. Find a girl who's feeling horny.

If you're asking this question it's unlikely you will have much success.
Tell her you have jammy dodgers at your house, and that you may be willing to share them with her in exchange for her tickling your balls/whatever other sexual activities you may be interested in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending