The Student Room Group

Doing something your parets ask that they can do for them selves.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
Catwoman?

No. my friend who is my only source of physical contact right now.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
No. my friend who is my only source of physical contact right now.

Are they voluntarily your friend?
well if ur grateful show them, i will do anyhting i can to help my mum out bc she has spent years looking after me so if she wants anything doing i will do it bc i love her and i am grateful regardless of wheter she can 'do it herself' or not :colonhash:
Your mother sacrificed a lot for you while she was raising you all those years.

Little things like that you don't have to do but it's nice to help her out if she asks.
Original post by Arkasia
Are they voluntarily your friend?

Yes, of course.. I love her and her hugs. I tell her that I love her and that she's beautiful once a month
Yes, of course.. I love her and her hugs. I tell her that I love her and that she's beautiful once a month

wow how generous of u :colonhash:

Oh damn, you're so far in the friendzone it would take Matthew Mcconaughey going through a timewarp in a spaceship to get you out.
Original post by Arkasia
Oh damn, you're so far in the friendzone it would take Matthew Mcconaughey going through a timewarp in a spaceship to get you out.

Um, no. We're friends. I have so much love for her <3
Original post by Anonymous
wow how generous of u :colonhash:

I have a lot of love for her! ^-^ I get really happy whenever I talk to her! <3
I have a lot of love for her! ^-^ I get really happy whenever I talk to her! <3

if u have so much love for her why don't u tell her u love her more frequently? :colonhash: speaking as a girl it would probably help her self confidence if she was insecure and it dosen't cost u anything :colonhash:
Oh yeah, you don't start whiny threads at all :facepalm:

Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
if u have so much love for her why don't u tell her u love her more frequently? :colonhash: speaking as a girl it would probably help her self confidence if she was insecure and it dosen't cost u anything :colonhash:

I don't want to bombard her with my love for her My love for her isn't like my love I have/had for my (ex) beautiful ad special friends
what goes around, comes around...
Original post by aamirac
what goes around, comes around...

As I said, I'm not going to ask my children to do things for me that I can do myself I'm not going to let them do things for me that I can do for myself.
As I said, I'm not going to ask my children to do things for me that I can do myself I'm not going to let them do things for me that I can do for myself.

There are just so many things you can do...
[QUOTE=MylittlePlusle;59164295]I don't want to bombard her with my love for her My love for her isn't like my love I have/had for my (ex) beautiful ad special friends

it's not all about u, have u ever even asked her what she wants? :colonhash:
Original post by aamirac
There are just so many things you can do...

I know that but I'm not going to ask them to do simple things.

When my parents become elderly I'll happily help them.
it's not all about u, have u ever even asked her what she wants? :colonhash:

What are you tallking about?
What are you tallking about?

you say 'i don't want' and 'my love', a relationship is a pair, maby she wants to be complimented, have u even asked her? :colonhash:
you say 'i don't want' and 'my love', a relationship is a pair, maby she wants to be complimented, have u even asked her? :colonhash:

You're right about that. Our relationship is fine how it is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending