The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hahahah everyone is obsessed with us 😂

Who wouldn't be? That cheeky muslim smile and that beautiful face framed by the round, silky hijab make the men go crazy.
Original post by Cherie Amour
I quit at "sniffing."

Hahahahah so did I!!
This is hilarious lol!!!
Who wouldn't be? That cheeky muslim smile and that beautiful face framed by the round, silky hijab make the men go crazy.

Okay. Enough already.
Hi. Some don't like headscarf either. Try getting a job with that thing. Abercrombie and Fitch was sued somewhere for making the hijab girl stand in the back room to unpack boxes. Refused her even though she applied for customer service.

Our grandparents (white people) all wore headscarfs for keeping the rain off and as a fashion statement so it doesn't break any traditional social idea

Posted from TSR Mobile
Basically what we've established from this is that
-Each individual (hijabi or not) has flaws and may not be who meets the eye
-Not all hijabis are innocent like many others but they wear the hijab for a symbolic purpose of commitment to their faith and to conceal there assets from prying eyes which they will be rewarded for.
-Hijabis are mostly those in my case that are practising muslims or those seeking closeness with Allah (God)
- Hijabi young women are more likely to be virgins if they are practising there faith and are unmarried due to islamic rulings
-Makeup is not forbidden in the Quran so if you have a dab hand at it I don't see why not. however I don't wear makeup because my face likes to breathe. hahaha again too much makeup can attract more attention than a messy up do.
-I respect all hijabis because you sometimes feel like your hair looks on point and then get back to reality and cover it up again! I go through that too but we shall be rewarded!
-lastly, guys I didn't actually think that christian/ caucasion guys found girls with hijabs attractive. I literally know sooo many beautiful hijabis but never heard of the combo. hey you learn something new everyday. sorry for the long essay haha I get carried away
Original post by paul514
Our grandparents (white people) all wore headscarfs for keeping the rain off and as a fashion statement so it doesn't break any traditional social idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

our?
Original post by NK18444
Okay. Enough already.

You're not the boss of me.
Original post by paul514

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't know where you live old boy but mine certainly didn't!
You're not the boss of me.

Hahaha I know I'm not. Sorry! I thought you were the guy that said he'd want to "sniff" a hijabi's hair haha
replied to the wrong person ahhhhhh...
Original post by NK18444
Hahaha I know I'm not. Sorry! I thought you were the guy that said he'd want to "sniff" a hijabi's hair haha
replied to the wrong person ahhhhhh...

What's wrong with sniffing the hair of someone you're in a relationship with, especially if it's perfumed?
Original post by maameb
sorry to butt in but can i just say that marriage as ordained by God isn't about two broken people trying to fix their troubles with the help of God. It is about you being fixed by God first, Him revealing your purpose to you and then bringing someone with whom the purpose can be fulfilled round. So you encourage and uplift each other. If one of you is broken, the marriage won't work because eventually the other person becomes empty in an attempt to fill you up. That is why so many marriages fail. xxx

Ok i didnt know that :colondollar:
What's wrong with sniffing the hair of someone you're in a relationship with, especially if it's perfumed?

Well when it seems your a wee bit obsessed with hijabi girls I wouldn't strip my headscarf and let someone have a big sniff. I don't know about you but I know I'd be clutching my hijab and running for dear life in the other direction lol.
I'm also not in a relationship so can't comment on the reason why a person would desire a sniff of perfumed hair hehe! I know I wouldn't want anyone's nose near my mop sooo.
Anyway apology is there take it or leave it lovely!
Original post by NK18444
Well when it seems your a wee bit obsessed with hijabi girls I wouldn't strip my headscarf and let someone have a big sniff. I don't know about you but I know I'd be clutching my hijab and running for dear life in the other direction lol.
I'm also not in a relationship so can't comment on the reason why a person would desire a sniff of perfumed hair hehe! I know I wouldn't want anyone's nose near my mop sooo.
Anyway apology is there take it or leave it lovely!

This thread is about hijabis so I'm speaking about them.

Also I'm not referring to sniffing a random hijabi's hair. This would only happen with a hijabi who I was in a loving relationship with.
Original post by paul514

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay either your grandparents included Audrey Hepburn or the Queen but I don't think a hijab/headscarf is part traditional white folk attire.
This thread is about hijabis so I'm speaking about them.

Also I'm not referring to sniffing a random hijabi's hair. This would only happen with a hijabi who I was in a loving relationship with.

Mate absolutely no disrespect I was just tapping into some harmless banter!
On a more serious note if you were in a relationship by any means go ahead sniff a hijabi girls hair no protests from me hehe! Just don't go chasing them eh?
So i guess we can stop talking about hair sniffing because it gets me into a laughing fit hahaha
okie dokie I am done hahaha
Original post by NK18444
Okay either your grandparents included Audrey Hepburn or the Queen but I don't think a hijab/headscarf is part traditional white folk attire.

I was soooo thinking this but couldn't get passed the "our." Yes to this. So funny.
What makes you think Christians guys are interested in hijabis.

Two different religions= chaos.
Original post by maameb
sorry to butt in but can i just say that marriage as ordained by God isn't about two broken people trying to fix their troubles with the help of God. It is about you being fixed by God first, Him revealing your purpose to you and then bringing someone with whom the purpose can be fulfilled round. So you encourage and uplift each other. If one of you is broken, the marriage won't work because eventually the other person becomes empty in an attempt to fill you up. That is why so many marriages fail. xxx

I agree with you.

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok i didnt know that :colondollar:

I agree with her. Were you referring to Psalm 51 vs 17: 'The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise' That verse means that God loves a person that knows they are are sinner (we are all sinners) and is honest about it, but is sorrowful about their sins and seeks to have a closer relationship with God.

The Bible also said in Matthew 6 vs 33: 'But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you'. We have to seek God first before looking for whom to marry. From personal experience, I have seen the negative effects of not seeking God but going after the person's looks, different religion etc - with the mindset that you would change them. A person can only change if they want to change themselves. They both must already have a strong relationship with God, having prayed about it and asked God if they are made for each other etc first, before the marriage would work. The former would lead to a failed marriage.

Marriage is not a thing to be messed with and should be entered with God first, all materialistic things put aside (From a Biblical Christian perspective).
I was soooo thinking this but couldn't get passed the "our." Yes to this. So funny.

Hahaha I know right?
these threads have the most random comments
I've just had to share a back and forth post on why I don't want a random guy desiring to sniff my head hahaha! this gets me laughing every time
Call me opinionated but I hate the thought of "sniffing"
TSR call the cops lol
How does this thread even exist??! Scandalous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending