The Student Room Group

Do young men mind taking it slow when it comes to sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanB1991
How do women not appreciate how hard this actually is....

All made worse by the fact the male body will automatically get an erection if you need a piss during the night!

I had no idea :eek: Does that mean you get pain every night? Or if I get up for a wee (I always do about twice a night) and then he needs one he's going to get an erection :confused:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Or not. A lot of dudes don't even cum their first time.

Oh wow I didn't know that either. I would have felt so bad if he didn't come!
Original post by CAElite
Ya big sex pest ye.

:ashamed:
Original post by ChickenMadness
ye its uncomfortable and it gets painful if you have one for too long lol. He could take a break and go masturbate somewhere and come back though.

Aww I don't want to send him away but I would feel so bad if he was to stay in pain :frown: Maybe we should just stick to hugs after all :tongue:
Original post by Olie
Maybe some would, but if he's the right guy, he'll understand and not try and force into doing anything you're not comfortable with, if he's as you say he is, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Thank you he's a sweetie so hopefully should be okay that we won't be swinging off of chandeliers at least in the beginning.
Original post by Anonymous
Aww I don't want to send him away but I would feel so bad if he was to stay in pain :frown: Maybe we should just stick to hugs after all :tongue:

if it were me I'd prefer that lol. Being teased is defo annoying.
Reply 46
I had no idea :eek: Does that mean you get pain every night? Or if I get up for a wee (I always do about twice a night) and then he needs one he's going to get an erection :confused:

Only if you're half-naked next to him. We don't get solid boners all the time. :biggrin:

Take a shower/bath with him (turn the light off and use candles). :wink:

It's why the vast majority of men get morning wood.

Not pain so much, just can be very uncomfortable in the morning. There is a reason a lot of men will go to the toilet first thing.
Reply 48
My boyfriend is a 19 year old virgin. He's very sweet, well-mannered and thoughtful he's is an amazing person. We've been together for a while now and I'm feeling safe and cared for so I'm wanting to start to get intimate with him. However I want to take it slow and build our trust with one another.

I've not been back to his place yet nor him to mine. I was thinking about inviting him to mine and just starting with kissing and caressing, maybe some massage to explore each other's bodies and having him sleep over.

What do you think? Will most young guys lose their patience or feel too tempted/teased by this?

Thank you

I think you've got it spot on. That should be a lot of fun, just make him relax.
My boyfriend is a 19 year old virgin. He's very sweet, well-mannered and thoughtful he's is an amazing person. We've been together for a while now and I'm feeling safe and cared for so I'm wanting to start to get intimate with him. However I want to take it slow and build our trust with one another.

I've not been back to his place yet nor him to mine. I was thinking about inviting him to mine and just starting with kissing and caressing, maybe some massage to explore each other's bodies and having him sleep over.

What do you think? Will most young guys lose their patience or feel too tempted/teased by this?

Thank you

He'll probably be very happy with that, I'd have loved a girlfriend like you when I was a 19yo virgin. The first flush of it all is always the best too so I hope you make some happy memories.

It doesn't hurt it's more like an itch that must be scratched when you get a boner. I generally masturbate rather than go for a wee, might as well make the most of it! Of course if you wake up and he's hard and still asleep you can give him the best dream of his life :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by Infraspecies
That only adds to the pleasure.

Sense of achievement is probaly a more appropriate way of terming it.
A semi naked massage and dry humping :smile:

I want to have a good look at his thingummy before I touch it I've never seen one before and I'm feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it! Is that weird?

So mans gonna dress up, come to the yard just to get Dry humped yana darg lool.. Is man a horse fam? thats a joke ting still.

Thank you

Talk to him about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jape
Sense of achievement is probaly a more appropriate way of terming it.

Well, that too, but also my thing.
Depends on the person. I assume most would.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am thinking 19 is too young ra. Only start the intercourse thing when education/bachelors is completed so maybe 21/22 years instead.
Original post by ManiWembley
I am thinking 19 is too young ra. Only start the intercourse thing when education/bachelors is completed so maybe 21/22 years instead.

Don't worry we are both over the age of consent and we won't be making an babies :h:
Original post by AbstractHeart
Depends on the person. I assume most would.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So most of them would mind?
Original post by paul514
Talk to him about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to talk with him and see how he feels before I see him at the end of the week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending