The Student Room Group

What do girls think of other girls with small breasts?

Girls tend to be bitchy sometimes so what do they think of girls with smaller breasts do you look down upon them or think you are more attractive because yours are bigger?

Scroll to see replies

I dont think anything,, we are all different and that is a good thing x
Depends what you mean by small? Like non-existent?
I think how lucky they are that they can go braless.
Reply 4
Idk what girls think but I know that Small/ Medium = perfect. (Obviously small does not mean mosquito bite ones, no thanks)

That is the perfect size in bed, big + bed = turn off. They need to stay their ground and not flop all over the place.
Well i am small breasted.:colonhash:

Not sure what other girls think of me. But i could care less what they think. I just care about the opinions of mandems you get me :hand: Most guys like big breasts :cry2:
Original post by iAmanze
Idk what girls think but I know that Small/ Medium = perfect. (Obviously small does not mean mosquito bite ones, no thanks)

That is the perfect size in bed, big + bed = turn off. They need to stay their ground and not flop all over the place.

I don't have mosquito bites but what do you classify as small? What size?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I don't have mosquito bites but what do you classify as small? What size?

Size of a cupped hand (large hand)
Original post by iAmanze
Size of a cupped hand (large hand)

Well then, i am well and truly ****ed.

What about 3/4ths of a cupped hand :cry2:
Reply 9
I'm a 34C, so I'm pretty small but I don't care what other girls, or even guys, think about me. I get to sleep on my front and they're round and perky, just the way I like them.

When I see a girl with A cup boobs, I don't think anything of her, or her boobs. Boob size is a non issue to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My peanuts and i don't look down on anyone.. :')
Reply 11
Nothing. I'm not one to bring others down because of petty superficial things.
Original post by PusE
I'm a 34C, so I'm pretty small but I don't care what other girls, or even guys, think about me. I get to sleep on my front and they're round and perky, just the way I like them.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay :redface:
I just love breasts tbh, regardless of size.
Original post by Anonymous
Well i am small breasted.:colonhash:

Not sure what other girls think of me. But i could care less what they think. I just care about the opinions of mandems you get me :hand: Most guys like big breasts :cry2:

I couldnt give a damn about breast size :hugs:
Original post by PusE

When I see a girl with A cup boobs, I don't think anything of her, or her boobs. Boob size is a non issue to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't say that a 34C was small..lol.
I actually look down upon girls with big breasts. Right into that cleavage.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I just love breasts tbh, regardless of size.

Don't we all.
Reply 18
Original post by Pathway
I wouldn't say that a 34C was small..lol.

I think it's on the small side, compared to the big side as I don't have a proper cleavage

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by william walker
Depends what you mean by small? Like non-existent?

Spoiler

Me sorry...:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending