The Student Room Group

Girls, can you feel attraction toward Mediterranean guys?

Well I am Israeli and my grandparents are from Iraq/ Yemen/ Russia (no I wasn't made in an orgy!) so I have kind of Mediterranean look/ skin color. Do girls find this attractive or maybe unattractive?

my skin color is very similar to the brighter people in those pictures (maybe a little little bit brighter, but very similar skin to the Arab guy for example):

https://www.google.co.il/search?q=roman+man+look&tbm=isch&imgil=7q_MYm10xziJgM%253A%253BjTmZYvUQk3xzNM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%25252Fsciencetech%25252Farticle-2265784%25252FThe-face-Roman-soldier-revealed--looks-like-cross-Richard-Burton-Sylvester-Stallone.html&source=iu&pf=m&fir=7q_MYm10xziJgM%253A%252CjTmZYvUQk3xzNM%252C_&biw=1280&bih=653&usg=__nN27JiNarL_U-YrIkbhSdS0dbvI%3D&ved=0CCoQyjdqFQoTCL_M97eY4MgCFYg4FAodGjoPEw&ei=niMuVr-FEYjxUJr0vJgB#tbm=isch&q=middle+east+men

Scroll to see replies

Everyone has different preferences. What some people find attractive, some don't. So some people will find you attractive, some won't. That's life.
Girls only go for men with pallid white skin, ever since Twilight.
Reply 3
Original post by georgiaswift
Everyone has different preferences. What some people find attractive, some don't. So some people will find you attractive, some won't. That's life.

whats you'r personal opinion? and do you think this skin color is considerd generally unattractive (or just look wierd and forgien) in most Westren countries (or, in the other hand, in Africa and such places where people are generally darker?)?
Original post by tomers99
whats you'r personal opinion? and do you think this skin color is considerd generally unattractive (or just look wierd and forgien) in most Westren countries (or, in the other hand, in Africa and such places where people are generally darker?)?

I'm really not bothered about skin colour. I've been attracted to white guys, black guys, and loads in between. It really doesn't matter to me
Reply 5
I'm really not bothered about skin colour. I've been attracted to white guys, black guys, and loads in between. It really doesn't matter to me

ok thx.

One last question, am I going to look really forgien in Westren countries like US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Japan, Australia, etc?
ok thx.

One last question, am I going to look really forgien in Westren countries like US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Japan, Australia, etc?

Nope! Loads of people of all different races in those countries (less so Japan though). You'll fit in fine, no one will even think about you as different
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Girls only go for men with pallid white skin, ever since Twilight.

How much I love a man who looks and reeks of pure death.
Yes :perv:
I am apparently similar in skin tone, Although to be fair I partly originate form Morroco :smile:

To answer your question, no. I'm not even at the bottom of the barrel, I'm the floor it sits on :smile:
Reply 10
Nope! Loads of people of all different races in those countries (less so Japan though). You'll fit in fine, no one will even think about you as different

I guss you are right.. ughh in the last few days I became so obsessed with skin color that I am literally considering the skin color of every human I am looking at.. not like I judge the man because of it, just to look if I am "normal".. this is becoming hell I miss the time when I didn't even thougth about skin color when I saw a person. :mad:
That's a lovely skin tone OP

Like other people said, preference vary from person to person

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maggie_O
How much I love a man who looks and reeks of pure death.
Not to mention, their ability to stop speeding cars
Original post by Ryanx623
I am apparently similar in skin tone, Although to be fair I partly originate form Morroco :smile:

To answer your question, no. I'm not even at the bottom of the barrel, I'm the floor it sits on :smile:

Ryan's here :woohoo:<<@Anon_98 can't stop...:woohoo: can't stop!
Reply 14
I only like a pale pink/Coquelicot/Smaragdine/Violet/saffron skin tone. Anything else is disgusting
Original post by Maggie_O
Ryan's here :woohoo:

King Sarcasm has arrived :smile:
Yes, very. Not all though, you have to be attractive. :lol:
Original post by Ryanx623

I just realized you said you're Moroccan. You look Idk English lol
I was going to say inb4 the standard female tsr response of "different girls have different types" but until I noticed it was the first reply :rolleyes:
It depends on how good looking you are, but in general, british girls do find meditteranean guys attractive.
I mean, we wouldn't have Cristiano Ronaldo and Enrique to swoon over otherwise :love:
I guss you are right.. ughh in the last few days I became so obsessed with skin color that I am literally considering the skin color of every human I am looking at.. not like I judge the man because of it, just to look if I am "normal".. this is becoming hell I miss the time when I didn't even thougth about skin color when I saw a person. :mad:

Honestly don't worry about it, people won't judge you on your skin colour. Literally no one will care. Just focus on doing you and being yourself, and that's all people will care about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending