The Student Room Group

Would you have a relationship with someone who can't orgasm

Anonymous because i know people on here :colondollar:

I'm 20, nearly 21 and a virgin. I have never had a boyfriend or wanted to have a one night stand, mostly because of this reason. I've never been able to have an orgasm, after trying literally everything. I'm worried this will be a massive turn off for guys and they will get bored of me, i am embarrassed about it. I had an accident as a child where i hit that area, can still remember the pain so assume i have suffered a trauma or have permanent nerve damage.

Would this be a deal breaker for you guys? I would say i am fairly good looking, i get enough attention, i'm just always scared to take it further. I do get turned on and attracted to people and i do want to have sex, i'm just worried that guys will think i'm 'broken' or something or that it will affect their ego if i can't climax at the end, even if i am enjoying myself.

Serious answers please, don't be worried about making me feel bad, i need the truth.
Ýes 100%. I would even have a relationship with a girl who couldnt have sex or do anything sexual but that might be because im lonely and desperate
Well I don't even like sex. So it's obviously not an issue for me
Do you have any form of sexual desire? Orgasms are different from that and anywways most people would never notice.
Reply 4
yes, and you seem like a nice person. You just need to find someone that is open minded and kind, someone can understands your situation.
I never orgasm with other people, only through masterbation, and it's really not a problem. Once the guy finishes I just give the body language that I've had enough and that's it. At first my bf was like 'what about you?' And I was like don't worry!
sounds like marathon sex but if she can't orgasm, ok? I still can.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Anonymous because i know people on here :colondollar:

I'm 20, nearly 21 and a virgin. I have never had a boyfriend or wanted to have a one night stand, mostly because of this reason. I've never been able to have an orgasm, after trying literally everything. I'm worried this will be a massive turn off for guys and they will get bored of me, i am embarrassed about it. I had an accident as a child where i hit that area, can still remember the pain so assume i have suffered a trauma or have permanent nerve damage.

Would this be a deal breaker for you guys? I would say i am fairly good looking, i get enough attention, i'm just always scared to take it further. I do get turned on and attracted to people and i do want to have sex, i'm just worried that guys will think i'm 'broken' or something or that it will affect their ego if i can't climax at the end, even if i am enjoying myself.

Serious answers please, don't be worried about making me feel bad, i need the truth.
You're twenty, a virgin, never had an orgasm. Not all that uncommon. So, frankly, yes, I'd not be averse to it, because I know that most women who haven't managed it yet just need to relax and not expect it of themselves.

Though, if you think you might be damaged there, I would suggest going to a doctor about it. There's nothing to be ashamed about, and if there's damage that could possibly be repaired, you'd be a fool to not try.

Good luck :hugs:
Original post by Cold 187um
Only thing that matters is that she's giving up the sex whenever I want it.

Wow. Selfish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Thanks for all the replies guys, made me feel alot better. Hopefully i can find someone who is accepting and doesn't mind :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending