The Student Room Group

Why don't guys like girls who smoke?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I posted a girl with a figure like mine on the last page

Lmao do models look like guys?? someone is bitter

@Student403 @samina_ay it keeps u from getting hungry!!

Yeah there's few girls on my course who replace some of their meals with a cigarette.
If its only occasional an cigarette like at a party or something it really isnt that big of a deal tbh
But being addicted to smoking is completely unattractive because of the repercussions.
No one wants to be kissing an ashtray
Original post by Use Err Name
If that's another justification for it, again that's really unhealthy lol. It is absolutely fine to be hungry and to eat a lot if what you are eating is healthy and you are doing the right amount of exercise.

You're making it seem as if eating is a bad thing, which is a slippery slope to ED's.

Of course I eat but not as much, if I ate too much I would be a fatty or not have these legs :biggrin:
Reply 44

I can't really imagine why boys don't like girls who smoke cigarettes..
Really, why?..... -___-
Reply 45
It is one of the most health-damaging habits which exist; cigarette smoke is unpleasant to be around; it would make kissing her extremely unpalatable due to the taste of the smoke; it is expensive.

Anything else?
Original post by NatiiEw

I can't really imagine why boys don't like girls who smoke cigarettes..
Really, why?..... -___-

Thats the kind of girl who smokes 10 or 20 a day. a couple is fine. @VannR
Of course I eat but not as much, if I ate too much I would be a fatty or not have these legs :biggrin:

Well I'm not going to try to comment on your body or anything because that's really not a cool thing to do. All I'm going to say is that being stick thin isn't always viewed as being attractive and certainly isn't healthy.

But hey it's your body, you're free to do as you like with it :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
It's subconsciously unattractive. If you're a non-smoker and hate the smell then you'll find smoking unattractive. A girl could be a solid 10/10, then as soon as I see her pop a fag in her mouth she drops right down the scale.

Even if it was only once?

I bet all the "10/10" celebs u like smoke :fyi:
I don't understand why any guy would want a wife/girlfriend who is slowly killing themselves from the inside. :s-smilie:
Reply 50

In terms of health risks, a couple is not going to kill you, but the fact that she would still smell and taste of smoke would remain. A couple of weeks ago I took my first (and last) drag on a cigarette, and the taste was in my mouth of at least an hour.
Reply 51

How old are you actually?
Reply 52
Original post by saeed97
F*ck me m8 i used to be repulsed by smoking but after reading this ive now become a 40 a day man. Its doing wonders for my love handles, thanks bro.

There is some correlation between smoking and lower BMI, but that is probably only because there are people that smoke rather than snack on junk food.
Fair enuff if its about 40 a day but even the odd cig every day turns some pussies off :nope:

Why are some guys so fussy about girls who smoke? Don't say "health" because loads of fat girls have boyfriends. But guys would rather date a fat girl who doesn't smoke, than a stick thin one who does (and smoking helps u stay thin :yep:)

I just find smoking in general repulsive and the thought of kissing someone who's mouth has been screwed up by cigs... no thanks.
Fair enuff if its about 40 a day but even the odd cig every day turns some pussies off :nope:

Why are some guys so fussy about girls who smoke? Don't say "health" because loads of fat girls have boyfriends. But guys would rather date a fat girl who doesn't smoke, than a stick thin one who does (and smoking helps u stay thin :yep:)

Neither fat nor stick thin girls appeal to me, I would say I prefer a girl with normal body i.e. not too fat and not too thin. Don't really care whether they smoke or not, maybe that's because I smoke too, but I know many guys who don't and still don't care about whether the girl they like smokes or not. Some guys even think it's a turn on when a girl smokes.:tongue:
The only turn off is when a girl has yellow teeth:s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't like ANYONE who smokes, to me it's a telltale sign of weak mindedness, inability to stand up to peer pressure, or just plain stupidity...either way I don't really want much to do with anyone who has those traits
stinky and gross and only dumbasses do it :yucky:
Reply 57
I don't mind to be fair, all though I don't my smoke my self
i smoke damania not tobacco but i find that smokers just don't seem to get relationships with non-smokers
I honestly can't see a positive side to smoking.
- It's unhealthy and has been linked to numerous illnesses, including cancer.
- It smells/tastes disgusting, and results in the yellowing of nails and teeth etc.
- It's harmful to others (secondhand smoke).
- It speeds up the ageing process.
- It's a huge waste of money.
- It's an addiction.

If I see someone with a cigarette in their mouth, I instantly know two things:
1. They have most/all of the traits I've just listed.
2. They're stupid enough to choose those traits.

Definitely not lover material, in my opinion. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending