The Student Room Group

Do girls genuinely find guys attractive?

If so what/why?

And why not other girls since we find them attractive

Coming from a naive lad

Scroll to see replies

You only need to read other threads on this forum to find out the answer to that
I dont think theyre really attrafted to guys ad much as we are to them like I just think girls are soooo pretty and cute and beautiful and sexy
Reply 3
Well, what is the truth? XD
The majority of people are capable of appreciating "aesthetic beauty". Basically, whether someone looks nice. You are likely to be able to appreciate aesthetic beauty in all genders, and what find especially pretty varies from person to person
Reply 5
Original post by Riverstar
The majority of people are capable of appreciating "aesthetic beauty". Basically, whether someone looks nice. You are likely to be able to appreciate aesthetic beauty in all genders, and what find especially pretty varies from person to person

Well this is what I mean, is this how it differs between genders?
Well, each person will have different ideas of beauty for each gender.
I personally think dark hair looks great on guys, but I really think blonde girls look fabulous.
This is literally hilarious...

Yes we do love. Biology isn't it. Just like you're attracted to girls.
girls in general do tend to be far more attractive than guys tbh
Reply 9
Ummmm yes. The continuation of the human race would be in danger if we didn't...
Why are you asking this..?
Reply 11
I didn't know girls don't have the capacity to find another gender attractive. Did my school syllabus forget to cover this?
Basically in answer to above questions, I'm asking because I'm curious as to the answer

Secondly, is this actually the case, from observation things seem to be different?
Reply 13
Yeah we're not that different from you guys... We do find guys genuinely attractive we drool.:drool::drool: I find my boyfriend ****ing hot and it's like he gets more attractive everyday idek I'm always finding new features about him I'm attracted to more and more. I guess I'm biased bc I already love him but we do find Your gender attractive. Girls r hella attractive too sure but since I'm straight they can be ****ing attractive by that I just mean aesthetically pleasing pretty but not attractive in sexual way.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kflo
Yeah we're not that different from you guys... We do find guys genuinely attractive we drool.:drool::drool:

Really? Over what?
Not this girl, no.
"Just lie back and think of England"
Speaking from experience, women definitely find us men attractive. In attempting to not big myself up on here, I sugget that you go onto twitter, and search names like 'Channing Tatum, and George Clooney' the tweets that you find will answer your question, careful though, some will be very X-rated, women have such dirty minds.
Well... obviously.

Also, any girl who isn't attracted to women (and so isn't biased in that sense) that says women are so much better looking etc. just seem so arrogant to me. How can one unilaterally state their own gender is far more attractive and still act like their ego is a normal size? I just don't get it. :lol:
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
Really? Over what?

I mean features like the eyes and hands I oddly love the veiny stuff going on and the way they walk even. Me specifically is those and his smile killer smile makes my heart explode. But the guy has to be good hearted or else no matter how attractive u are if you're ****ty and a Dck I automatically see them as douche.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending