The Student Room Group

Need to break up with Boyfriend but his Birthday is soon

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elmosandy
So do guys see every girlfriend as a pump and dump?

Mostly, especially during the 20s. By mid thirty we will normally want a family
Original post by The meal
Guys are less emotionally attached. Yes we can love, but we let go far easier

Ok... So that's basically saying they're pump and dump?... Unless theyre 'wifey'?
Ok... So that's basically saying they're pump and dump?... Unless theyre 'wifey'?

No, we can love but our initial feelings are always pump and dump
Mostly, especially during the 20s. By mid thirty we will normally want a family

Ok .. Wow. Good point.

So all woman are their for 'love' when youre 'married' and want to settle down.

Is their any boys who want a relationship young?

I dont get you?

So youre saying you can grow to love her , or?

Sorry I didn't get this bit.

Are you saying you view every girl as pump and dump until you begin to love her?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I dont get you?

We look for physical qualities in the initial stages and that draws us to someone.
So youre saying you can grow to love her , or?

Sorry I didn't get this bit.

Of course. Love can work both ways but we possess the ability to emotionally break off all ties, that is the difference
We look for physical qualities in the initial stages and that draws us to someone.

So they're pump and dump until you begin to love her?
All I can say is that...

This is peak!
Of course. Love can work both ways but we possess the ability to emotionally break off all ties, that is the difference

No I just meant that are you saying shes pump and dump until feelings develop? Thats all.because you said your inital feelings?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BrokenLife
All I can say is that...

This is peak!

It really was, it really was.

Old thread tho
I know this is a old thread but im pretty curious to when you did actually broke up with him. And what actually happened because you said that you still kissed or something.

Im lazy and don't wanna go through all the posts.
Original post by Kholmes1
I know this is a old thread but im pretty curious to when you did actually broke up with him. And what actually happened because you said that you still kissed or something.

Im lazy and don't wanna go through all the posts.

Lol basically we broke up in July. We were still seeing each-other. He told me if I was a boy he would hit me. * yawn * just a wasteman tbh I wish their was a delete button for him. Yawn yawn it got hardee to break up as rockboy said

Going to assume that you view all women as pump and dump until you begin to love her ( if happens).
Lol basically we broke up in July. We were still seeing each-other. He told me if I was a boy he would hit me. * yawn * just a wasteman tbh I wish their was a delete button for him. Yawn yawn it got hardee to break up as rockboy said

Ohh ok. So this post was made in January, so you broke up around 6 months later after this thread?
Original post by Kholmes1
Ohh ok. So this post was made in January, so you broke up around 6 months later after this thread?

Yes.
Going to assume that you view all women as pump and dump until you begin to love her ( if happens).

Not entirely. It is derogatory and if society is to improve, men need to change their ways. I personally would rather not be in a relationship unless I wanted to be. It's not fair to use girls for pump and dump but it's like a culture which needs to stop. Hopefully it's a generational change that will phase in
Not entirely. It is derogatory and if society is to improve, men need to change their ways. I personally would rather not be in a relationship unless I wanted to be. It's not fair to use girls for pump and dump but it's like a culture which needs to stop. Hopefully it's a generational change that will phase in

You dont have to lie if you don't want to?
I just thought thats what you meant regarding your posts about ' men move on to the next one. '

Anyways that's good. I think a little bit of sex can be goood.
Anyways, this thread is old and he is probably going to end up with first degree murder case/dead within the next five years.
Original post by BrokenLife
All I can say is that...

This is peak!

Is it bad I want to laugh and cringe at my stupidity ? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending