The Student Room Group

Sex before marriage

Is it a religious thing? Should we get to know the person before getting into anything serious?
Original post by machadofael
Is it a religious thing? Should we get to know the person before getting into anything serious?

If it's sex within a relationship then yeah, if not and for example it's at a party then go for it :sexface:
your questions dont really make much sense...
Reply 3
Original post by iuwern08um23f
your questions dont really make much sense...

Do you think waiting to have sex after marriage is a religious thing?
Original post by machadofael
Do you think waiting to have sex after marriage is a religious thing?

it can also be a cultural thing, but in general yes.
Reply 5
Sex only after marriage, in my opinion.
Reply 6
It can be a religious thing or a personal preference thing.
Try before you buy. You wouldn't buy an expensive car without first taking it for a ride, would you?
Reply 8
Original post by Quantex
Try before you buy. You wouldn't buy an expensive car without first taking it for a ride, would you?

How obnoxious !! You can't compare a person with a car!!
Original post by Quantex

Yeah
that comparison was a bit too much dude
Original post by Quantex

a car's sole purpose is to function as a means of transportation, is your partner's sole purpose a means for you to derive sexual pleasure?
Original post by Karikerol
How obnoxious !! You can't compare a person with a car!!

Original post by Andre.Oliveira
Yeahthat comparison was a bit too much dude

Yet that is precisely what the vast majority of people do. Most don't jump into marriage completely unaware of whether or not they are sexually compatible. Sex is, for many, an integral part of a long term relationship. Get it wrong and divorce comes knocking. You test the water before you step in (I'm guessing someone will now conclude I'm comparing people to bathtubs).
Original post by Quantex
Yet that is precisely what the vast majority of people do. Most don't jump into marriage completely unaware of whether or not they are sexually compatible. Sex is, for many, an integral part of a long term relationship. Get it wrong and divorce comes knocking. You test the water before you step in (I'm guessing someone will now conclude I'm comparing people to bathtubs).

ok u have a point tbh
Original post by Quantex

Irrelevant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending