The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lidiaislam13
That is not true at all. Nowhere in the Quran does it say so. Know the true facts before commenting please.

it may not be in koran but it's in sahih bukari hadith where muhamed says he who leaves his religion kill him
Original post by lidiaislam13
That is not true at all. Nowhere in the Quran does it say so. Know the true facts before commenting please.

My bad, it's in the Hadith (direct quotes from the prophet) which forms a part of Sharia Law and thus a part of Islam so my point still stands "If somebody changes his religion, kill him".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WBZ144
The killing of apostates is funny? Really?

Oooo the social justice warriors are online I see. 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reaver Daniels
Oooo the social justice warriors are online I see. 👌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh far-right nut jobs are online I see!

Don't bother criticising a religion when you're clearly not against its teachings.
Reply 24
its hard to say how i would react. my dad left Hinduism and my grandma disowned him. i have hindu family and it hurts to see that they are not Muslim esp when they die. i wouldnt disown them but i would pray for them constantly :smile:
Reply 25
Pr*cks everywhere, I see. 😒
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by WBZ144
Oooh far-right nut jobs are online I see!

Don't bother criticising a religion when you're clearly not against its teachings.

Haha what kind of discombobulated twaddle are you chatting my unlearned friend? I'm against the teachings of Islam (in this case) hence why I criticise it. Climb down off your high horse, you delinquent. 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha what kind of discombobulated twaddle are you chatting my unlearned friend? I'm against the teachings of Islam (in this case) hence why I criticise it. Climb down off your high horse, you delinquent. 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you find humour in it then obviously you have nothing against the ruling. You "criticise" it to feel a sense of moral superiority where you have none.
Original post by arfah
I think what those parents did was justifiable. I know they're your children but if you're a true Muslim you believe that non Muslims don't go to paradise. Who would want their children in hell for eternity? I certainly understand their point of view.

How does disowning her help?
Reply 29
Original post by arfah
I think what those parents did was justifiable. I know they're your children but if you're a true Muslim you believe that non Muslims don't go to paradise. Who would want their children in hell for eternity? I certainly understand their point of view.

Shocking views.
Original post by WBZ144
If you find humour in it then obviously you have nothing against the ruling. You "criticise" it to feel a sense of moral superiority where you have none.

As an authority on myself I'd have to disagree. I care little about 'moral superiority' as morals simply don't exist really and are completely subjective.

I disagree with the teaching as leaving a magical fairy does not warrant death.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As an authority on myself I'd have to disagree. I care little about 'moral superiority' as morals simply don't exist really and are completely subjective.

I disagree with the teaching as leaving a magical fairy does not warrant death.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clearly if you find it hilarious you don't disagree. I have come across your kind many a time.
If I was Muslim, I doubt I'd care... I would have most definitely left it myself anyway.
Original post by WBZ144
Clearly if you find it hilarious you don't disagree. I have come across your kind many a time.

Well then you have been wrong many times then. 😉 I find you absolutely hilarious but I don't agree with you at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well then you have been wrong many times then. 😉 I find you absolutely hilarious but I don't agree with you at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't agree with me on what?
Original post by WBZ144
You don't agree with me on what?

Your view that finding something funny means you agree with it. Dear oh dear. I do find you hilarious though, you Cheeky little social justice warrior. 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your view that finding something funny means you agree with it. Dear oh dear. I do find you hilarious though, you Cheeky little social justice warrior. 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you find killing of certain people funny then you have nothing against it. Period. You can not support something while not opposing it either.
Reply 37
Original post by Josb
Shocking views.

These 'shocking' views are from someone who's no perfect Muslim themselves.
Nah I'd rather my children were liberal Muslims, but no Muslims at all just goes against everything I've been taught all my life.

Original post by lawyer12345
How does disowning her help?

Idk if I'd personally disown my children, so I can't answer that question.
Original post by arfah
These 'shocking' views are from someone who's no perfect Muslim themselves.
Nah I'd rather my children were liberal Muslims, but no Muslims at all just goes against everything I've been taught all my life.

What you've been taught or what you know to be the truth? Why would a kind and loving God tell people to kill others for not believing in him. Sounds like a very insecure being.
Original post by arfah

I understand what you're saying but I really cannot comprehend why a mother would disown a part of them, something they have loved and protected all their life to date, because they don't share the same beliefs as them about the existence or nonexistence of God... something nobody can ever verify...

But, it's your life.

Latest

Trending

Trending