The Student Room Group

Girls, If the guy you were dating said this to you what would think...

''It's a bit awkward wkward because I don't feel like we're going to be anything but friends if I'm honest"

I'm just confused as it seemed like we were getting along just fine then out of nowhere I asked what was happening with us and he said this.

Scroll to see replies

He doesn't want a relationship with you, sorry:frown:
Reply 2
I would be trying to get my head round how he pronounced "wkward" and the significance it has in the sentence
He feels like you're not going to be anything more than what you are now and he's just not that into you. Seems as though he think your relationship is casual.
Original post by littlenorthernlass

^^^^ pretty much
Reply 5
Original post by Camoron
I would be trying to get my head round how he pronounced "wkward" and the significance it has in the sentence

"Wuk-ward" imho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
he may not be attracted to you anymore? < this is only one possibility btw

(this has happened to me)

and it's fair enough, because if I dated everyone I loved but wasn't attracted to, well hell I'd date all my friends hahah
Unfortunately he doesn't like you. Move on and be friends.
Reply 8
Original post by Camoron

:rofl:
Reply 9
My bad that was my error. I was correcting the word '' little'' because he had spelt it the slang way and ending up leaving the remainder of the word awkward lol.

Original post by Camoron
Original post by littlenorthernlass

Reading that line cut deep.

Original post by TheGreatImposter
He feels like you're not going to be anything more than what you are now and he's just not that into you. Seems as though he think your relationship is casual.

Casual? Hmm to me I get the vibe he wants to be distant friends tbh. If he wanted something casual I'm sure he would have continued the things the way they were since we didn't really discuss what we wanted. I explicitly mentioned wanting something serious one time and he acknowledged that.

Original post by lyrical_lie

How do you become friends with someone you've been dating? It just seems weird to me.
He is just not so into you. Pretty much sums up your situation. :smile:
Original post by lyrical_lie

Agreed!
FRIENDZONED is the word.
Original post by Anonymous
''It's a bit awkward wkward because I don't feel like we're going to be anything but friends if I'm honest"

I'm just confused as it seemed like we were getting along just fine then out of nowhere I asked what was happening with us and he said this.

I say just stick to being friends and go buy some cupcakes for yourself xox
Original post by ClydeMark
He is just not so into you. Pretty much sums up your situation. :smile:

Thanks the smiley face though -__-

Original post by ClydeMark
FRIENDZONED is the word.

I've never been here before, it feels weird

Original post by Studentxoxo
I say just stick to being friends and go buy some cupcakes for yourself xox

Meh I have some rum at home, that'll do the trick! Not sure about staying friends, I tend to cut all ties.
Reply 16

if a guy friendzones you means he either doesnt find you fit enough, or doesnt like your personality enough to want a relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh I have some rum at home, that'll do the trick! Not sure about staying friends, I tend to cut all ties.

Whatever floats your boat lovely, stay smiling :smile:
Original post by HAQ
if a guy friendzones you means he either doesnt find you fit enough, or doesnt like your personality enough to want a relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Considering he knew what I looked like before he approached me and dated me for a couple, it's probably more the personality side of thing. Starting to think the fact I rejected sex one day may contribute to it, he may have thought I wasn't attracted to him or something. i can imagine he was hurt however I wasn't ready at that point in time. I guess I will never know!
If i said that to a girl it would mean that i wasn't interested in her romantically or couldn't see myself seriously dating her.

it could just be that his interest in you has changed, just because someone liked you one day doesn't mean they cant lose interest a week later if they dont feel compatible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending