The Student Room Group

Got my first kiss last night

Typical night out with the lads, the plan was go to a house party and get pissed up. I got absolutely mortal and ended up kissing a friend. Here's what I'm sceptical the girl who I kissed wasn't the skinniest of girls and the lads dishing out the banter to me, you know how it goes.

But I don't even remember the kiss cause I was that drunk.
Reply 1
First of all, congratulations lol. We did something similar with a 'friend' (I don't particularly like him so it was just hilarious to me), but the girl essentially came up to him on the dance floor, picked him up, and proceeded to eat his face, or so I hear, I wasn't there and only heard when we all met up and went out for dinner. For the most part it was harmless though, and he found it equally amusing. So don't worry about it, it's just a bit of banter.

Unless you think she was a he... then you should be worried... or curious? :sexface:
Reply 2
Mine was in public. Was kinky right from the start
It doesn't count since you were drunk and don't remember it
right...

so your question is?
Original post by whorace
Mine was in public. Was kinky right from the start

PRSOM :rofl:
Original post by Eternalflames
It doesn't count since you were drunk and don't remember it

Lol it does if it happened :tongue:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol it does if it happened :tongue:

Well of course it happened, but it's not like 'the first kiss' with a love interest/crush, so in that way it doesn't count
Reply 8
get in my son!
Such a huge achievement. Reward yourself with a cookie :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by owwwww2
get in my son!

No thanks, i'd rather not have sex with your son.
Original post by whorace
No thanks, i'd rather not have sex with your son.

Oh my god :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Original post by Eternalflames
Well of course it happened, but it's not like 'the first kiss' with a love interest/crush, so in that way it doesn't count

Fair enough...

but a kiss is a kiss at the end of the day, so in that sense it was his first kiss.
The first time i went clubbing i also got off with a girl in the club. Fun isn't it!?
Who cares if she's fat, as long as she's human!
Original post by Read Only
Typical night out with the lads, the plan was go to a house party and get pissed up. I got absolutely mortal and ended up kissing a friend. Here's what I'm sceptical the girl who I kissed wasn't the skinniest of girls and the lads dishing out the banter to me, you know how it goes.

But I don't even remember the kiss cause I was that drunk.
You must be so proud. Here, take this peanut.
Reply 16
Original post by Tootles
You must be so proud. Here, take this peanut.

Honestly I ain't proud to be honest haha, I get terrorised at college hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending