The Student Room Group

24 and a virgin, never had job, live with mum, not at college, never had a gf or kiss

I am 24

I left college at 19 after a useless college course ( a course designed to get you into work)
I have never had a paid job apart from 3 days at Matalan

I have never had a girlfriend, never kissed ( never will kiss because I don't want to, it is gross)

I am still a virgin

Still live at home with my mum
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

and yet your username is "I love life"?
Original post by dj khaled's son
and yet your username is "I love life"?

Maybe he doesn't feel like anything's wrong with his life :colonhash:
Are you wanting advice?
Reply 4
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

yup. this
Reply 5
Original post by Blondie987
Are you wanting advice?

I guess

What part of the OP makes you think that? Is it the fact that he has never kissed anyone at 24, or that he has never had a proper job? I'm curious.

Original post by I love life
yup. this

I guess

If nothing is wrong wtf do you want advice on?

And the fact you mentioned that you're a virgin, haven't kissed anyone etc clearly indicates that these things do trouble you. If they genuinely didn't matter to you you wouldn't have felt the need to mention them.
Reply 7
I am 24

I left college at 19 after a useless college course ( a course designed to get you into work)
I have never had a paid job ( apart from a Chinese food delivery on the side, not declared, and 3 days work at a Matalan warehouse)

I have never had a girlfriend, never kissed ( never will kiss because I don't want to, it is gross)

I am still a virgin

... and are you calling a press conference ...?
if you think kissing is gross, wait until you find out what sex is like...
I guess

Well first of all, is there any particular career you want? If so, what is it and how do you go about getting it? That should be your first port of call. If you don't know, go out meet people, find the things you love to do, make a list of every possible career you can think of and ask yourself which ones appeal to you :smile:. As for being a virgin, tons of people are in the same boat and it's better for you to wait for someone when you're actually ready, viriginity is a social construct anyway, also why would you be concerned about not kissing anyone if you think it's gross, if you don't want to do it, don't, no problem. Become financially independent and then move out, that's the way forward but I'm sure you have things going for you in your life that you don't even realise, good luck! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
yup. this

So if you feel that nothing is wrong with your life, how come you're wanting advice or are you asking something else lol?
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
if you think kissing is gross, wait until you find out what sex is like...

but sex doesn't go I n your mouth so that is not an issue
but sex doesn't go I n your mouth so that is not an issue

Depends what sex we are talking about *wink wink* :tongue:
I am 24

I have never had a paid job ( apart from a Chinese food delivery on the side, not declared, and 3 days work at a Matalan warehouse)

I am still a virgin

Well its declared now! Unlikey tho it is, its possible to track forum messages (along with most electronic messages) back to the sender. This is why people people tend not to sell drugs, guns and human meat on Amazon or Ebay.

Anyway you sound great, just have low self esteem. Keep tryin old boy things will improve eventually.
Original post by Laomedeia
Well its declared now! Unlikey tho it is, its possible to track forum messages (along with most electronic messages) back to the sender. This is why people people tend not to sell drugs, guns and human meat on Amazon or Ebay.

Anyway you sound great, just have low self esteem. Keep tryin old boy things will improve eventually.

Working part time for a more than likely tiny wage isn't really comparable to selling meth and berettas
I am 24

I am still a virgin

why don't you go to university or learn a trade (i.e. apprenticeship?)
have you tried applying for temporary employment (i.e. at a restaurant)?
have you thought about going to the gym?

if no

do you think you have any mental health problems? have you spoken to a psychologist ?
Uni would be good, not sure what I'd study.

no, not yet , not recently.

Thanks,, I go the gym often and have done for 7 years.

I have anxiety, bad anxiety. it has not been diagnosed thoguh
Uni would be good, not sure what I'd study.

no, not yet , not recently.

Thanks,, I go the gym often and have done for 7 years.

I have anxiety, bad anxiety. it has not been diagnosed thoguh

sort your anxiety out before you think about the next steps because anxiety can get in the way of job interviews; i recommend speaking to a psychologist as soon as possible. additionally, you could try long-periods of meditation to combat your anxiety. it will make you fearless if you do it properly.

i'd recommend a STEM subject because you need employable skills.

once you have your anxiety under control and a career path planned out, you can think about getting chicks.
(edited 8 years ago)

In the "Advice" forum?
good advice. thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending