The Student Room Group

I get called attention seeking for having a picture of me as my avatar?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivy.98
omgggg that time :ninja::rofl: i bet its still floating around on this forum
i guess you gotta learn the hard way :indiff: and i wanted to slap lib loool

Ahahaha, that was hilarious xD Probably is to be honest lool. Liberal's long gone, probz with a copy saved too :rofl:
Reply 81
Original post by Axel Johann
Ahahaha, that was hilarious xD Probably is to be honest lool. Liberal's long gone, probz with a copy saved too :rofl:

no it wasnt for me :colonhash: that long process i had to go through.. :'( and they didnt even delete it completely
gosh that was so stupid of me, he has the option of blackmailing me :ninja:
Reply 82
i just clocked that OPs writing style is similar to mine :ninja:

ITS NOT ME GUYS
Original post by ivy.98
no it wasnt for me :colonhash: that long process i had to go through.. :'( and they didnt even delete it completely

:teehee: I'm pretty sure they did completely delete it haha. Well the pic isn't much haha, and you look younger in that picture, so if he does have a hold of it, he's going to have some explaining to do :rofl:
Original post by MountKimbie
Ofcourse haha. I have my picture so people can put a name to a face

That makes sense.

was that so hard? ...simple question just needs a simple answer.
I can't work out who OP is. How did you guys work it out. Maybe they have changed their writing style to make it less obvious...

only people who recognise my posting style have sussed me out. :h:
Original post by ivy.98

awwwww ivy :hugs: rmbr that whole situation :redface:
tbh idk what everyone means cos yeah you looked different but it was at a different angle and stuff, it was clearly your beautiful face tho :colondollar: xxxx
you don't like being called an attention seeker yet you make a whole thread on the topic?

btw it was me who made the thread that I suspect prompted you to make this thread.
Original post by richpanda
you don't like being called an attention seeker yet you make a whole thread on the topic?

btw it was me who made the thread that I suspect prompted you to make this thread.

And how is that attention seeking? It's a genuine question lol
Reply 89
:teehee: I'm pretty sure they did completely delete it haha. Well the pic isn't much haha, and you look younger in that picture, so if he does have a hold of it, he's going to have some explaining to do :rofl:

i think they just deleted the pic on that particular page :// but its ok, i haven't seen it since then :u: and thanks again for all that help <3
looool you made a good point. i know that he's still lurking around somewhere so hopefully he sees this haha :mmm:

Original post by CoolCavy
awwwww ivy :hugs: rmbr that whole situation :redface:
tbh idk what everyone means cos yeah you looked different but it was at a different angle and stuff, it was clearly your beautiful face tho :colondollar: xxxx

ughh yess that was like one of the most dramatic tsr moments for me xD but nice people like you and axel calmed me down haha :jumphug:
loool ngl thats a v common thing with me, even on some of my instagram pics i look diff :giggle:i just love transforming myself, if that makes any sense.. :mmm:
And how is that attention seeking? It's a genuine question lol

sorry what's a question?
Original post by richpanda

what thread? :lol: lol not it was people pming me saying it was attention seeking.
Original post by xobeauty
That makes sense.

was that so hard? ...simple question just needs a simple answer.

i thought it was blindingly obvious why people have pictures up. why do you have your avatar up?
i like seeking attention and i dont even have a pic of myself
-sigh-
Original post by AJP98
Me too, I had "this isn't babestation, cover up" sad isn't it, given I was offering help with exams...

holy moly :perv:
Don't get too hot and bothered about it, like who are they even?

And besides, I think these people get a kick out of putting girls down. Maybe they would prefer it if we were self-conscious and hated how we look? Idek.
Original post by theilluminati
i like seeking attention and i dont even have a pic of myself

Why not?
Why not?

too hot for ppl to handle
Original post by theilluminati
too hot for ppl to handle

good answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending