The Student Room Group

I slept with my guy friend and now am confused?

I have slept with one of my best guy friends 3 times over the past month or so, we were drunk when it happened, now we had the talk where we both think it's not a good idea for it to be a regular thing. He is a bit of a player so I don't think he has any attachment but now I am feeling like the boundaries of our friendship are a bit blurred now even though I never felt anything but friendship for him before... I don't want to end up liking him because I want him as my friend and could never imagine being anything more but also I get jealous when I think he is getting with other girls especially one I know he has history with!
Reply 1
Also he is very attractive and we're very good friends so makes it much harder
Reply 2
are you male or female?
Reply 3
Original post by TeeEm
are you male or female?

girl
Reply 4
It's hard, but you are not friends any more after something like this happens. With all my female acquaintances, I make sure I never go beyond the boundaries because feelings can be confused from both sides. Obv due to miscommunication. if I were you - cut your ties. It may seem hard, but it'll benefit you from all that heartache that you are gonna suffer when you see him with other girls. because he is not exclusively yours (ie relationship) he can do whatever he pleases.
Don't have sex with him again
Original post by Anonymous
I have slept with one of my best guy friends 3 times over the past month or so, we were drunk when it happened, now we had the talk where we both think it's not a good idea for it to be a regular thing. He is a bit of a player so I don't think he has any attachment but now I am feeling like the boundaries of our friendship are a bit blurred now even though I never felt anything but friendship for him before... I don't want to end up liking him because I want him as my friend and could never imagine being anything more but also I get jealous when I think he is getting with other girls especially one I know he has history with!

Simple solution don't have sex with him again.

Solved

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by phunky_fresh
Don't have sex with him again

Original post by paul514
Simple solution don't have sex with him again.

Solved

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah you guys are totally right, thanks!
friendship is overrated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending