The Student Room Group

I have taken Dianette pill back to back and still got a period?!

I have been taking the Dianette pill for over a month now and halfway through my second strip. I took both strips together without a 7 day break however I still got a period? What does this mean? However I haven't taken the pill the exact same time every day I don't know if this makes a difference?
Original post by Niamhwortham
I have been taking the Dianette pill for over a month now and halfway through my second strip. I took both strips together without a 7 day break however I still got a period? What does this mean? However I haven't taken the pill the exact same time every day I don't know if this makes a difference?

Are there placebos in the pack?
Reply 2
Original post by dozyrosie
Are there placebos in the pack?

Well my doctor told me to take them every day and didn't mention about having a 7 day break but even with taking the pill I have had a period
Original post by Niamhwortham
Well my doctor told me to take them every day and didn't mention about having a 7 day break but even with taking the pill I have had a period

If you have to take them everyday then you must have placebos which would be marked. I say this from personal experience, but I am not sure about your particular pill. You should talk to your doctor.
Reply 4
Original post by dozyrosie
If you have to take them everyday then you must have placebos which would be marked. I say this from personal experience, but I am not sure about your particular pill. You should talk to your doctor.

What do you mean your not sure about my particular pill? Iv seen that normally most people on Dianette take a 7 day break for their period so I don't know why I got a period because I skipped the break that's why in confused.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending