The Student Room Group

GUYS. Would you look down on an ex-fat or overweight girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
:s-smilie: if they found it difficult to use the fridge, maybe. But if you don't share a fridge or live together then that should be okay, as long as you explain exactly why it's happening :tongue:

Yeah, but, usually in the fridge you keep things like fruits and actual cooked food (chocolate too, but that's not something I'm obsessed with). I mean like biscuits, crisps and all that.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, but, usually in the fridge you keep things like fruits and actual cooked food (chocolate too, but that's not something I'm obsessed with). I mean like biscuits, crisps and all that.

Leftover cake.. pizza.. etc. But yeah, biscuits, crisps, snacks can go elsewhere :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Leftover cake.. pizza.. etc. But yeah, biscuits, crisps, snacks can go elsewhere :tongue:

We can share a fridge if you like :biggrin:
NGL a vegan would annoy the hell out of me. I live in the American South and it's hard enough to find vegetarian options, only going to places with vegan food would be annoying.
Original post by connormc199
I do the latter anyway so no:tongue: and i dont eat burgers or fast food very regularly so i wouldnt have any problems but thats just me:h:

Oh great. To be honest, like a stereotypical girl, I always think that guys don't need to do anything to stay healthy, and they're mostly naturally thin or healthy.

I should get over that.
Original post by BizzStrut
We can share a fridge if you like :biggrin:

:toofunny: sounds like you just want to share the food :wink: (that sounds like an insult but it's not meant to be :emo: :hide: read it differently!)
Original post by SeanFM

yeah lol. My main issue is the snacking thing, when i get hungry I lose all essence of what I work hard for and SNACK like there's no tomorrow.
Of course not. Quite the opposite, in fact. It takes a considerable amount of dedication to change your lifestyle for the better :yep:
Original post by Vicky628
That'd be fine! Especially if you're in a relationship where you don't live together, that shouldn't be a problem, and if you go out for meals it will motivate you both to be healthier!

Ohh, that's good then!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending