The Student Room Group

Changing choice of Uni

So i applied for 2 unis,

one that has higher grade boundaries as my firm
the lower as my insurance
i only applied for student finance for my firm and has since become an unconditional offer , however i now realise my insurance choice university is the best option for me so what do i do...

:smile:
Original post by CDaden
So i applied for 2 unis,

i only applied for student finance for my firm and has since become an unconditional offer , however i now realise my insurance choice university is the best option for me so what do i do...

Are you an a level student currently?
I m afraid that your insurance offer is gone now and you can't get it back,all you can do is asked to be released into clearing asap and hope your insurance has places in clearing once it opens.
Original post by CDaden
So i applied for 2 unis,

Speak to your insurance in the first instance. If they're willing to honour their original offer (and ask them to confirm this in writing - you're going to end up officially unplaced between now and results) then contact your firm and ask if you can be placed into clearing. Once the results are in you'll be able to reapply to your insurance through track.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending