The Student Room Group

student finance too late?

hi im doing my assessment like really damn late and my course starts in october so am i officially ****ed or will it arrive in two months on time if its done now
Original post by elliottsimpson
hi im doing my assessment like really damn late and my course starts in october so am i officially ****ed or will it arrive in two months on time if its done now

Sfe can take around 6 weeks so be prepared for it to be late.
Original post by claireestelle
Sfe can take around 6 weeks so be prepared for it to be late.

i mean, my course starts in 8 weeks, so fingers crossed it only takes 6 weeks

my step dad is self employed so i hope theres no complications

need that bank account too.... the dvla messed my ID up
i mean, my course starts in 8 weeks, so fingers crossed it only takes 6 weeks

my step dad is self employed so i hope theres no complications

need that bank account too.... the dvla messed my ID up

You can use passports to open up a bank account, or some accept birth certificates and proof of address so hopefully it wont be too difficult to set up.
You can use passports to open up a bank account, or some accept birth certificates and proof of address so hopefully it wont be too difficult to set up.

i dont currently own a passport and my local bank only accepts photo ID

ive started my application a couple weeks ago we just need to do the financial assessment, proof of income etc so hopefully we will be hearing from SFE soon about our next steps

ill keep at the process to, thanks
i dont currently own a passport and my local bank only accepts photo ID

ive started my application a couple weeks ago we just need to do the financial assessment, proof of income etc so hopefully we will be hearing from SFE soon about our next steps

ah i see, you should have had the option to add your parents to support your application when you filled it in online. If not then fill in a PN1 form :smile:
ah i see, you should have had the option to add your parents to support your application when you filled it in online. If not then fill in a PN1 form :smile:

oh no i have i meant they need to do the financial assessment lol, they both got an email
oh no i have i meant they need to do the financial assessment lol, they both got an email

oh i see,get them to do it asap :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending