You?
Original post by Blackstarr
I have had 10 already?

You?

12:smile:
Original post by cherryred90s

Cool.

My driving instructor wants me to drive from my local park to my house and i can't even do that when i even struggle to know the basics.:frown:

How was your theory btw?

where your lessons worth 2 hours?
not running red lights
Oh okay, because I've had 6 lessons (12hrs) and my instructor asked if I had a test booked but I thought it was too early until he said that the next available dates aren't until November so now I'm unsure

I'm in the same position, except I had 7 lessons (14 hours), the next dates for my centre was 10th November but my instructor is away so I've booked it for the 22nd, I would book it now so the places don't fill up and you have to wait even longer and you can always move it anyway if you aren't ready
Cool.

My driving instructor wants me to drive from my local park to my house and i can't even do that when i even struggle to know the basics.:frown:

How was your theory btw?

I panicked when my instructor said he wants me to drive myself home but it actually went really well. Your instructor wouldn't ask you if he/she didn't think you were ready. You know the basics, it's just remembering them that you probably struggle with. Your instructor will verbally tell you what to do at all times and don't forget that they have dual controls. You'll be fine and you'll feel like you made a huge achievement once it's done :smile:

My theory went well. I was convinced I had failed though because I got 0 in the double clip on the hazard perception for clicking too many times :colondollar: but I panicked for nothing. I scored 46/50 on questions and 61 on HP first time. Have you done yours?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lemonandlime1
I'm in the same position, except I had 7 lessons (14 hours), the next dates for my centre was 10th November but my instructor is away so I've booked it for the 22nd, I would book it now so the places don't fill up and you have to wait even longer and you can always move it anyway if you aren't ready

Okay will do. I've seen a date for November 23rd so I'll book that. Got my 7th lesson today
where your lessons worth 2 hours?

Yeah 2 hours each, I've had 6 lessons so far. Have you had 10 1hr lessons or 10 2hr lessons?
(edited 7 years ago)
Everyone is different - coming from motorbikes I spent ages being told off for turning my head to check behind me and not trusting the mirrors (if any of you ride, then you will know just how useless motorbike mirrors are, particularly when they are vibrating and inherently showing the inside of your elbows). I also found I would go for gaps that were, ahem,'tight' or 'small' or 'close' - recallibrating me head to be in something much bigger and slower took a while. Reversing though was OK, there weren't any habits to break!

Dave (Enquiries, Wrexham Glyndwr University)
Original post by ohhello92x
Aw bless.

Yeah same, I'm hoping to pass next week. Haven't got a car yet, been looking on and off so hoping it's a straight up pass so I don't have to worry about paying for more lessons :colondollar: and then my main focus would be then to get a car of my own :redface:

Ah no, that's annoying. Hope you get it sorted :biggrin: :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks and good luck :smile:

It is but just bought a new linkage, just waiting for it to come :smile:
Yeah 2 hours each, I've had 6 lessons so far. Have you had 10 1hr lessons or 10 2hr lessons?

10 2hour lessons

And I have bot done my theory yet.
10 2hour lessons

And I have bot done my theory yet.

Oh okay, so you've done 20hrs. Do you think you'd be ready for your test soon?

Your theory will be a breeze since you got quite a bit of experience on the road
Oh okay, so you've done 20hrs. Do you think you'd be ready for your test soon?

Your theory will be a breeze since you got quite a bit of experience on the road

I wish i was ready.

And, hopefully the theory will be a breeze.
Original post by Jack22031994
Thanks and good luck :smile:

It is but just bought a new linkage, just waiting for it to come :smile:

Fair enough :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish i was ready.

You'll be fine for the theory, just remember it's a combination of common sense and remembering signs and speed limits, and clicking at the appropriate time for the hazard perception part of the theory :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish i was ready.

I'm just back from a lesson & lol, my speed was terrible
I'm just back from a lesson & lol, my speed was terrible

Lol

You are not the only one
Reply 598
My mum has her theory test this Monday. Eager to see if she passes :smile: she should pass easily with the amount of studying (and worrying :tongue: ) she has done!
Original post by Spock's Socks
My mum has her theory test this Monday. Eager to see if she passes :smile: she should pass easily with the amount of studying (and worrying :tongue: ) she has done!

Aw bless her, hope she passes :biggrin:! I have my practical test on Wednesday, hopefully I'll pass this time round :redface:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending