The Student Room Group

Dreading going back to uni for 2nd year

Really cba
Reply 1
Why?
Haha, the difference in attitude between this and the freshers threads is hilarious
Original post by Chronokeeper
Haha, the difference in attitude between this and the freshers threads is hilarious

Them lot have a shock coming to them :lol:
I dont like working
Reply 6
Yeah I actually just transferred, so funnily enough I had a mix of feelings between those of the freshers and the second years lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Same, I really dislike my timetable. 3 9:00ams, roll on January! My timetable is so much better then.

I don't start until another month, when do you start OP?
Reply 8
I've got 8ams Monday to Friday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by phantzm
I've got 8ams Monday to Friday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought mine was bad, ouch! Out of interest, what are you studying? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Ishax
I thought mine was bad, ouch! Out of interest, what are you studying? :smile:

Computer Science. What about you?
Original post by moeeahmed
Really cba

Hello :smile:,

You lack information in your post. Saying you 'really cba' doesn't imply that you are 'dreading' second year. It makes it sound as though you can't be bothered and you've lost the motivation to attend university - if this is the case, is university for you?

If you really are 'dreading' it and have left out the information, why are you dreading it? Finances? Work load? Friends? Course? Second Year is good fun but hard work but at the end of the day, it is rewarding.

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by JustGeorgeJ

You lack information in your post. Saying you 'really cba' doesn't imply that you are 'dreading' second year. It makes it sound as though you can't be bothered and you've lost the motivation to attend university - if this is the case, is university for you?

If you really are 'dreading' it and have left out the information, why are you dreading it? Finances? Work load? Friends? Course? Second Year is good fun but hard work but at the end of the day, it is rewarding.

Workload & friends
Back at uni for second year already. I was dreading it but then it's freshers week so you get time to re-integrate, so it's not too bad.
Original post by moeeahmed
Workload & friends

Workload? Yes. The workload increases but if you are ahead of it from the start you will be okay. Keep on top and study hard and make time for that study but when you've done the time - take a break and enjoy yourself. Make sure you get the balance, it can be done.

Friends? From my experience the journey through university is a constantly changing social experiences and you'll mix with different people and groups throughout the year - if you allow yourself too.

Original post by phantzm
Computer Science. What about you?

Computing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending